What's new

Do you save your business profit or re-invest it??

Nat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I re-invest the money because you need to grow and expand your business. Saving the profit won't add any new value to the profits. You expand your business, develop its model and make it more workable for yourself and customers. This wil encourage your costumers to use your products through attraction.

I re-invest the money because you need to grow and expand your business. Saving the profit won't add any new value to the profits. You expand your business, develop its model and make it more workable for yourself and customers. This wil encourage your costumers to use your products through attraction.

Right now I am not investing money anywhere. I am focusing on making money online and there might come a time when I may start investing money. But now I am not conducting any business.

I always reinvest my money because I know saving it is like wasting it, you have time you do nothing it means you are wasting your time, it is the same with saving money.

Very true. Reinvesting can expand ones business and also gives one a door way to progress from one stage to the other. It really helps business strategies alot.

Reinvest your profits is a good idea in other to earn enough money but you have to be careful it terms of investing, you first need to know on what exactly will you be investing the money on.

Some people say investment is risky and that's true but for you to have success you need to take risk, taking risk in this life is inevitable is something we can't escape from.

I actually do both of the two. In normal circumstances one is advisable to save a little on the business profits and reinvest the rest. The saved profits can be used for personal reasons and expansion of the business.

The best thing to do in the business is to reinvest the profit you make so that your business will expand. Business expansion is very important. The mistakes some business owners make is not expanding when they ought to.

The capital that is available to run the business will determine if you're going to use the profit made to reinvest or you're going to keep it elsewhere.
If you do not have enough capital it will warrant you reinvesting to boost your business.

For now the profit I make from my business is not really much, so for now I am saving it, but if I actually have enough I will invest so that I can keep making bigger one.

Now I am specializing in being profitable on-line and there may come a time after I may begin investing money. But now I am no longer accomplishing any business work.

The truth is that it largely depends on one's financial state and the goals one has for the future.
It is very good to reinvest because it could increase your net worth.

All I do with my business profit is saving it. I do that mainly for future investment which might yield a bigger and better income. At some points, I also reinvest with the little profits I made.

I don't own any business currently, but i save the money i earn from working online. I don't re-invest it. Even if i where to own a business in future, i think i would save part of my profit and spend part of my profit.

I don't own any business currently, but i save the money i earn from working online. I don't re-invest it. Even if i where to own a business in future, i think i would save part of my profit and spend part of my profit.
It is often better to have a very good plans for yourself so that you will be able to make good amount of profit when you have enough time to establish your own offline business. it is better than taking loans from banks.

Right now I am not investing money anywhere. I am focusing on making money online and there might come a time when I may start investing money. But now I am not conducting any business.
This is not a bad idea that you should save your money in other to make huge amount of money that can be able to tackle your financial problem at all cost

This is not a bad idea that you should save your money in other to make huge amount of money that can be able to tackle your financial problem at all cost

I have new plans for the month of November and this is why I am trying to prepare myself as well. I had many things on my mind, but I was not able to accomplish it this month. Hopefully November will be a much better month for me.

I have new plans for the month of November and this is why I am trying to prepare myself as well. I had many things on my mind, but I was not able to accomplish it this month. Hopefully November will be a much better month for me.
Yes and there is something that I believe in this life, when you plan of something and works over it there is no way you cannot achieve that particular goal you set.

It is often better to have a very good plans for yourself so that you will be able to make good amount of profit when you have enough time to establish your own offline business. it is better than taking loans from banks.
I don't think anything can make me to apply for a loan. I hope i never find myself in that situation because i realky hate borrowing. That is why i try my best to save as much as i can.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back