What's new

Do you save your business profit or re-invest it??

I don't think anything can make me to apply for a loan. I hope i never find myself in that situation because i realky hate borrowing. That is why i try my best to save as much as i can.
It is very good that you are having this notion because it will go a long way to preparing you in hustling for money to establish your own business other than depending on loans.

I am currently not investing money right now and i am focusing more on saving money instead. I am not able to find the right kind of investment platform, actually.

I am currently not investing money right now and i am focusing more on saving money instead. I am not able to find the right kind of investment platform, actually.
Some people prefer to invest than to save because they believe that the money that is invested would yield more profit than the money you kept in a particular place that is not yielding anything.

It is very good that you are having this notion because it will go a long way to preparing you in hustling for money to establish your own business other than depending on loans.
Yeah, with the mindset of no borrowing that i have, i doubt anything would make me take loan to start up my business. Instead, i'll work and save up for starting a business.

Some people prefer to invest than to save because they believe that the money that is invested would yield more profit than the money you kept in a particular place that is not yielding anything.

Yes, you are right. However, we must remember that investing money is quite risky. This is why people will invest money only if they believe that an opportunity is worthwhile.

Well currently I am not investing money anywhere. I am focusing on making money online and there might come a time when I may start investing money. But now I am not conducting any business at the moment

Yes, you are right. However, we must remember that investing money is quite risky. This is why people will invest money only if they believe that an opportunity is worthwhile.
If you're not ready to take some level of risk, it will be a little bit hard for you to establish any kind of business and that is the major reason why it is necessary for you to have the mindset of taking up a risk before you can establish a business.

I re-invest the money because you need to grow and expand your business. Saving the profit won't add any new value to the profits. You expand your business, develop its model and make it more workable for yourself and customers. This wil encourage your costumers to use your products through attraction.
I would like to reinvest to increase income because there should be more then one sources of income now a days because this would be helpful at the time of low increase through your business.

If you're not ready to take some level of risk, it will be a little bit hard for you to establish any kind of business and that is the major reason why it is necessary for you to have the mindset of taking up a risk before you can establish a business.

Well, each and every person has the ability to tolerate risk but not all the people are able to tolerate risk at all and this is why they are not willing to invest and i am not willing to invest any money right now as I am in the "savings mode".

Well, each and every person has the ability to tolerate risk but not all the people are able to tolerate risk at all and this is why they are not willing to invest and i am not willing to invest any money right now as I am in the "savings mode".
How would you attain financial freedom if you're not investing? To improve financially and enhance your financial status, you will need to invest and take some level of risk.

I re-invest the money because you need to grow and expand your business. Saving the profit won't add any new value to the profits. You expand your business, develop its model and make it more workable for yourself and customers. This wil encourage your costumers to use your products through attraction.
What to do to Profit from my business is something that I don't find challenging. When I receive this profit, I invest and save some. This is done based on the profit percentage I receive

The answer to the question is a little bit daisy, but I'm going to make it straight to the point. Savings is important for unforeseen circumstances and reinvesting the profit is equally important for business expansion. In the concrete, importance of savings cannot be overemphasized for every business.

I doubt anything would compel me to submit a loan application. Because I really despise borrowing, I really hope I never find myself in that circumstance. I therefore make every effort to save as much money as I can.

I doubt anything would compel me to submit a loan application. Because I really despise borrowing, I really hope I never find myself in that circumstance. I therefore make every effort to save as much money as I can.

Right now, I am not investing anywhere because I am simply not able to find the right kind of platform for my investments. However, I may invest in the future when the cryptocurrency market gets better.

I am definitely not going to run away from business because of a small profit so I usually save a small percentage out of the prophet and so that I am going to keep on reinvesting.

I do both. Save some and reinvest - you never can tell which of the days the emergency funds will be needed and if you've reinvested all, how will you be able to sort it out. Reinvesting will also give extra funds for expansion

Saving and re-investmen are all good decision by a business individual. I said that because they work all together because you most save first before reinvesting and when you reinvest ,you save again

I think this depends on you and how you want it, but for me I'll like to invest half of my profits, that's what I found working out for me, I like to invest my money online.

I presently don't run a business, but I do save the money I make working online. I don't invest it again. Even if I ever owned a business, I believe I would save a portion of my earnings and spend a portion of them.

As long as the business does not need more capital I will gladly save the profit for future use, some business may not really need much investment to a point that you have to keep investing your capital every time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back