What's new

Do you save your business profit or re-invest it??

Actually people have different opinions about how to run a business it can be both great when you save your income or either invest and I believe it will be more profitable when you re invest because you will also have another stream of income generation.

To reinvest your money is also a good way to get money as compared to saving your money but I rather do both of them. It all help together.

Well it depends on your business though. if you really want to expand your business then definitely you must have to reinvest you profit in other to be able to generate additional income.

Well it depends on your business though. if you really want to expand your business then definitely you must have to reinvest you profit in other to be able to generate additional income.
saving some part of it and invest in some part of it is the right thing to do. Reinvesting every profit you made may not be a very good advice but you can invest 80%.

It depends on the platform you used for your investment either online or offline. I won't re invest online if I am earning from it but rather re invest offline which is more secure and guarantee than online.

There is a percentage of my business profit that I always reinvest but I will surely not put everything I have made into the business again because I am definitely taking another risk.

There is a percentage of my business profit that I always reinvest but I will surely not put everything I have made into the business again because I am definitely taking another risk.
putting every profit you have made into the business again may not be the best. It is important you will save some percentage and invest some percentage. That way your risks will be lower.

Actually it depends when you want to continue with the business or not, or you want to increase your stream of income. if I want to expand my income stream, then definitely I will have to reinvest my income.

I normally save my profit gained from the capital investment. That's the primary reason of doing business;to make profit. As time goes on I take a percentage out the saved profit and increase my invested capital for business development.

I re-invest the money because you need to grow and expand your business. Saving the profit won't add any new value to the profits. You expand your business, develop its model and make it more workable for yourself and customers. This wil encourage your costumers to use your products through attraction.
Re investing your profit back into the business is one of the surest ways of making money on the longer term for your company and it is another sure way of growing your company

Re investing your profit back into the business is one of the surest ways of making money on the longer term for your company and it is another sure way of growing your company
Probably, reinvesting your profit is the best way of expanding your business. but personally I would not advise people to invest all their profit instead they should reinvest a larger percentage of it.

Well saving or re invest your business profit is very important and that can guarantee the success of your business growth though to re invest will be more better. I do try to re invest my income or profit into another business venture.

this is the concept i make use of while investing as this would help your business to grow at an astronomical rate within a short period of time even without you putting in so much effort on it.

Profit in business and actually meant to be spent and that is exactly what I do. I will always reserve a certain percentage of it in order to invest also so that a business can grow.

Actually most time is more preferable I re invest my income because that's the only I can expand my income in future most especially when the business grow or succeed across time.

I always reinvest my money because I know saving it is like wasting it, you have time you do nothing it means you are wasting your time, it is the same with saving money.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, in as much as you have the necessary money that can sustain when you don't have much money with you, then reinvesting is not a bad idea.

At the initial stage of your business it's important you reinvest your business so your business can grow. Those people who spend their profit are the one with stagnant business in the society.

Yes of course i do save money for extra expenses of near by feature out of my income as a online business person. It's actually easy for me because my business is paying and it's really growing exponentially.
Reinvest your profits is a good idea in other to earn enough money but you have to be careful it terms of investing, you first need to know on what exactly will you be investing the money on.
Yes of course,but I don't see full reinvestment of profits in a business as a wise decision, ideally it should be halve reinvestment and halve savings.

Last edited:
I don't always reinvest my business profits but rather I prefer saving it as it helps me to better be able to be stable in times of hardship.
I only invest my online income.

Well saving or re invest your business profit is very important and that can guarantee the success of your business growth though to re invest will be more better. I do try to re invest my income or profit into another business venture.
The importance of reinvesting your profit cannot be underestimated. But in my own perspective it is not advisable to reinvest all your profit at once. You need to save some percentage and reinvest some percentage

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back