What's new

Do you rely on freelancing platforms completely?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
As a freelancer, do you find freelancing platforms a reliable source of online income, and what strategies do you employ to secure consistent projects and clients in the gig economy? Please share your experiences, including your preferred niches and any challenges you've encountered when freelancing online.

There was a time, I was earning full time income just by working on Upwork, SEOClerk and Fiverr, however, despite good earning, started limiting my presence on these platforms and started to build my own projects. Even though you can earn really, you should not depend too much on online earning pltforms, yo should have your own platform.

I believe that you should never completely trust any online earning platform no matter how well established it is or secure it may seem, because you have no guarantee that tomorrow this platform will be there, online you always have to be cautious, I have already had many disappointments with online platforms.

No, I don't reply on freelancing platforms completely, I can never do that because it's not paying steady. I started working online to make more money and add it to what I'm earning from my office work and business. I can't leave everything else I've been doing to depend on freelancing websites 100%.

I have never relied on using freelancing platforms full time like my only source of income. It's not going to be feasible for me to do something like that because of the inconsistencies that comes with working online. There's nothing like job security when you're working online, once you can't work, it's over for you.

As a freelancer, do you find freelancing platforms a reliable source of online income, and what strategies do you employ to secure consistent projects and clients in the gig economy? Please share your experiences, including your preferred niches and any challenges you've encountered when freelancing online.

Well, I am working on being a good video editor, it has not been pretty easy, but it is worth noting that basing your earnings via freelancing can be difficult at the start, but it is never impossible. One would have to do more and put extra efforts in earning before they can achieve good results at the end of the day.

No, I used to use freelance platforms in the past, but now have made my own sites and do my own work, so this way I make the whole bit of the sale instead of giving a cut to the freelance site, like how Fiverr takes a $1 per $5 you make. I hated losing that extra bit of money, as it adds up when your earnings are higher.

When I first started freelancing I was able to make enough through places such as SEOClerk and Fiverr to make a living but now it is not the same as it used to be and as much as I do make something through these sites, a lot of my incomes now comes through me advertising by other means which is now helping me make enough.

When I first started freelancing I was able to make enough through places such as SEOClerk and Fiverr to make a living but now it is not the same as it used to be and as much as I do make something through these sites, a lot of my incomes now comes through me advertising by other means which is now helping me make enough.
Personally, I'm still looking forward to getting more orders from Seoclerks because the freelancing website have paid me so much money more than any other of its counterparts like Fiverr, Upwork and the rest. I make sure to boost my services every day. I have a client who asked me to Skype her for further discussion on a job. I'm waiting for her response.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back