What's new

Do you need a College Degree to run a successful business?

A lot of people have managed to establish big enterprise, even a business house, without a college degree, Richard Branson, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, to name a few, but we need to be exceptionally talented to do that.

Over here in my country, there are so many illiterate that are millionaires today, it's all about learning the business that you want to go into even if you don't have a degree in the university then probably when you must have succeeded in the business you can easily go and acquire a university degree.

Having a college degree is not a criteria for running a successful business. I've seen alot of people who didn't go to school and yet run a very successful business. You dont necessarily need a college degree, you just have to be business smart.

Getting a college degree means that you are an educated individual. Education is very important when it comes to running a business; however, I have seen many uneducated people running businesses successfully. I think education is needed when you run a corporate level business.

Although a bonafide degree can tell how successful your business can be as a result of the acquired knowledge but it's not a guarantee. One can as well not have the degree but gather the business knowledge via skill trainings and runs the business smoothly.

we all need business education to start up a business,but not really degree,if you can gain knowledge of a business ,then you don't need any degree,all you need is the ideas and knowledge.

College degree can help you in running the business to some extent. But you need more than college degree to run a successful business. You must know a little things about a lot of things to run a successful business.

I don't need a college degree to have a stable business because have learned from my parents a perfect business orientation
Post automatically merged:

I don't need a college degree to have a stable business because have learned from my parents a perfect business orientation

There are a lot of people out there who do not have college degree yet they build a successful business that brings in poverty every time. You need more than a college degree before you build a successful business.

In as much as a college degree helps, it is not a perequisite to start up or run a successful business. Enough capital and a good business strategy are the major factors that really matters.

Going to school to read the bunch of books doesn't make you a successful businessman automatically. You don't need all of that, all you need is the strategy, even if you are into a rivalry product. Once you get your strategy correctly, then, would definitely become a successful businessman.

Well, education is still important. You will stand out among your competitors because you will know the theory of what brings sales to your business. It is not a must to have a college degree but a pure understanding of the business is required

I believe that education raises awareness and education makes a person smart as well. Education makes you capable to gain awareness and I think this is one of the biggest reasons why education might play some role when it comes to running business.

College degree or certificate from any higher institution does not determine or guarantee the success of any business whatsoever instead you need to learn any business you what you go about, use Wisdom, focus and determine to succeed

I think a business degree is definitely not an essential condition for business. As I would see it, products and items are a higher priority than business degrees.
I recommend you to pick an extremely inventive, selective, and non-rivalry products to sell.

I might want to close by saying that joining in or not going to school is consistently needy upon one's character type and vocation possibilities.

While I am not encouraging everybody to dropout, what I am certainly proposing is to survey your needs before you attend a university and not because everybody is.
Having a degree in business is not an essential criterion for setting up a business.
There are people who have obtained a degree in business who still cannot manage their businesses effectively.
However, a degree in business would give you an edge over others.

College or degree did not determine the success of a business going into business you must study about the business, in order to succeed in the business.

You definitely do not need any kind of college degree in order for you to run a successful business. Having education might help you but then it is not an automatic guarantee that the business is going to be successful.

A college degree is not a measure of how successful a business would be or not. Education is not confined to the walls of a classroom, you can get education anywhere. Although, I strongly believe getting a school education is vital as well, it gives you an edge in some areas.

College degree is not a criteria but it is very important that we bag the College degree inorder to make a remarkable difference in whatever field that we have chosen. Although many wealthy people do not have College degrees.

No degree certificate or any qualifications is required to run a successful business. the only requirement to run a business successful, is your creativity, knowledge and it application.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back