What's new

Do you need a College Degree to run a successful business?

You don't need a college degree to be successful in business at all. You need the complete knowledge though on how you should go about doing your business so as to make it become a sucess

One funny irony about thinking you actually do need a college degree to become successful in your business is that, some business owners were already successful in their businesses before going for their college degrees

While there is no specific degree requirement for an entrepreneur, earning your degree can equip you with the knowledge and skills to help u navigate the business world.

A college degree can be very helpful for you in your business but then it is not guarantee that if you have a college degree then you are going to be successful in business.

I think a business degree is definitely not an essential condition for business. As I would see it, products and items are a higher priority than business degrees.
I recommend you to pick an extremely inventive, selective, and non-rivalry products to sell.

I might want to close by saying that joining in or not going to school is consistently needy upon one's character type and vocation possibilities.

While I am not encouraging everybody to dropout, what I am certainly proposing is to survey your needs before you attend a university and not because everybody is.
No no no, you do not need a college degree to run a successful business.
It isn't a prerequisite.
There are several people who have made it in business without a college degree.
Once you have acquired knowledge on the particular area of business you intend monetizing, you are good to go!

I think a business degree is definitely not an essential condition for business. As I would see it, products and items are a higher priority than business degrees.
I recommend you to pick an extremely inventive, selective, and non-rivalry products to sell.

I might want to close by saying that joining in or not going to school is consistently needy upon one's character type and vocation possibilities.

While I am not encouraging everybody to dropout, what I am certainly proposing is to survey your needs before you attend a university and not because everybody is.
My dad was a successful fashion designer but it could not get better offers and contract because he was not educated or have a degree. From experience you can run a successful business without a college degree but it gives you upper hands and better opportunities to expand.

No you don't need a college degree to become a successful entrepreneur or a business person. That's not the way it works. Being successful in business is not about academics at all

A college degree will boost your knowledge more about business but it is not a guarantee for a successful business. I have seen a lot of people without degrees run successful businesses and they keep thriving

You won't have to become a degree holder to become a successful business man or be able to manage your business. All you will need is the tactics of sales and how to make this sales profitable

To run a successful business? It depends on the type of business in the context. Not all businesses needs the college knowledge to grow because I have skilled individuals who haven't crossed the four walls of a school made it to the top especially the eastern part of my country. You might ask how but it's as easy as that. Example in a case where the CEO of a company doesn't know how to communicate in English, he or she looks for a learned brother who can, then both will come together and keep the business going. That's how it is.

I don't think it is necessary to have a university or polytechnic degree to run a successful business,there are many successful entrepreneurs who don't have university degrees

College degree isn’t a requirement or prerequisite to becoming a successful business owner but it’ll be an addition if you have. Running a business doesn’t mean you’ll be doing everything you can employ the services of excellent and experienced degree holders.
Degree when it comes to running business is not a preriqusite to becoming successful business owner,because the real world is quite different from what is taught in school.The experience one will get as he runs the business will help him to properlly stretegise the best model to adopt.

Not at all, I don't think you need a degree in business before you can successfully run a business. Most of the Popular business owners all around the world are not even educated to university level, whereas most of the educated fellows are on the street hustling like something else just to earn a living

You don't need any degree whatsoever tonrun a successful business. But if that business is tied to some academic qualifications like architect or law, you will need some degree to comprehend better

Anybody can run a business be it illiterate or literate, with a college degree or not anyone can run a business, business is for everyone

Running a business doesn't require having a college degree but you must have a good knowledge of the business you wish to run and a little knowledge of the economy

This two things are different entity they are not same in any ways at all, business differs from educational certificates.the education on exposes one to some certain things of life

Most top business men where dropout so I disagree with you having a college degree it's just our mentality in nigeria but education is important.

Basic knowledge of reading and writing is enough to run a successful business, college degree gives an edge and additional knowledge but it is not compulsory

While having a college degree is not a prerequisite to running a business, I think it's quite necessary to have one, I've seen uneducated people run successful businesses nevertheless a business man or woman who has got a degree will have an edge over one who does not have
You are right, there a lots of successful businesses run by someone without university degree. Most times they employ those with degrees to work for them. They are lot of them my country. Nevertheless there are advantages someone with a degree have like being the first to be considered for a contract etc.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back