What's new

Do you need a College Degree to run a successful business?

The simple answer is no.
Formal education is just that formal it is often an approved way of doing and learning about a particular subject.Having one can help speed up the process and it some cases you may need one to qualify to give advice or practice certain aspects of your business think Law or Accounting.

There is no need for degree before one can be successful, the most important thing hi in is to have vision and finance with that you can even employ beat brain to your organization which will then transform it for you.

You do not actually need them to run a successful business but in case you have them it will be of a good advantage because it will widen your knowledge and you understand how to manage it more without School degree you can manage your business to at least 60% but with degree you can manage it to 100 per-cent.
Post automatically merged:

You do not actually need them to run a successful business but in case you have them it will be of a good advantage because it will widen your knowledge and you understand how to manage it more without School degree you can manage your business to at least 60% but with degree you can manage it to 100 per-cent.

One doesn't really need a college degree or much educational background to be able to run a business because most business men that I know of are not as educated as most people believe or think that they are. In my country we place so much premium on education without knowing that other sector of the economy deserve s to be appreciated
My cousin brother who is from my maternal side wasn't a college degree holder, in fact he barely completed his high school when he jumped into business full time. He served under his master for 3 years and he was settled with 4 million Naira which he used to start up his own business. Today his business is worth over 50 million.

My cousin brother who is from my maternal side wasn't a college degree holder, in fact he barely completed his high school when he jumped into business full time. He served under his master for 3 years and he was settled with 4 million Naira which he used to start up his own business. Today his business is worth over 50 million.
Now this is a typical example of what I am saying, Most people actually think that Education Is to make them rich in life but they don't know that is not the main reason why education is important, it's meant to enlighten our minds so that if we apply the principle In any sector of the society we will stand out and even create wealth with it but its not everyone that can apply these principles. Skills is the actual thing that is geared towards improving our economical life.

Definitely not..not in all cases. Most of the time the degrees you collect from schools is just to certify you that you attended their schools. The real achievement is what you've learnt throughout those periods that you were in school. Either from personal learning, experience or what you were taught.

I think a business degree is definitely not an essential condition for business. As I would see it, products and items are a higher priority than business degrees.
I recommend you to pick an extremely inventive, selective, and non-rivalry products to sell.

I might want to close by saying that joining in or not going to school is consistently needy upon one's character type and vocation possibilities.

While I am not encouraging everybody to dropout, what I am certainly proposing is to survey your needs before you attend a university and not because everybody is.
Businesses and trade have existed before formal education and so I don't think you need to go to college in order to be successful in business. If you want to be successful in any business, you just have to follow the business rules and they are very simple.

Having a college degree is a very big plus to any individual, and can surely open doors for you in your life, so I advise anybody that is interested to have a college degree, because it can be an added advantage in the future. With that being said, you don't need a college degree to be successful in any business venture.

I think a business degree is definitely not an essential condition for business. As I would see it, products and items are a higher priority than business degrees.
I recommend you to pick an extremely inventive, selective, and non-rivalry products to sell.

I might want to close by saying that joining in or not going to school is consistently needy upon one's character type and vocation possibilities.

While I am not encouraging everybody to dropout, what I am certainly proposing is to survey your needs before you attend a university and not because everybody is.
You do not need a college degree to excel in business but having a college degree would give you edge in your chosen business. You would also to be able to fit in into the modern ways of doing business most especially in this digital era.

Education is important, going to school and obtaining certificates is vital, but it's not necessary in business. There are lots of business men and women that are very successful in their chosen fields even without any formal education. So if you have any means to attain formal education, go for it, but if you don't have, it's nothing to worry about.

Definitely not..not in all cases. Most of the time the degrees you collect from schools is just to certify you that you attended their schools. The real achievement is what you've learnt throughout those periods that you were in school. Either from personal learning, experience or what you were taught.
Welcome to Nigeria my friend, this is exactly the case here in most cases where people would strive to put themselves through university and struggle so hard just for them to dump their so called certificate and pursue other means that can help them make money. Depending on the certificate is a total waste of time.

I will love to start from the last line.
Lots of people go to university because everybody is, not minding or considering the main reason. Education should be given proper attention, but it doesn't determine a successful business owner.

It is not necessary to have a college degree before we can start a business. My mother has been operating a business close to 35 years now and the business is a successful one and she doesn't have a college degree. What you need to float a successful business is your experience and expertise which can be gotten through apprenticeship or internship under someone with that you can float a business and be successful.

I will love to start from the last line.
Lots of people go to university because everybody is, not minding or considering the main reason. Education should be given proper attention, but it doesn't determine a successful business owner.
Personally, for me I don't rate education high that too much because I have seen successful illiterate who never saw the four walls of the university but they ended up being very important in the community. It it's to go to school before getting a skill, I would go for the latter.

I agree. Business degree is not an essential to venturing into business. With proper people to help and guide you and with the right knowledge, right mindset when you make and start your own business, you can succeed. Seminars and trainings wouldn't hurt, also. Cheers!

You don't need a degree to make a successful business but you need an education in business to make a successful one. By education I mean business experience from those who have acquired more knowledge through the years than you do.

College degree is not needed to succeed in business, in my country, the main business people which are the ibos only learn trade, they mostly don't go to school and most of them are successful in their various business.

While many people run successful organizations without going to school, many people are battling to persuade themselves to take an online course or nightclass. If you do not understand the noodles and bolts of promotion and industry, you will be extremely uncomfortable. You are, however, a step ahead compared with your other rivals if you are properly trained.

No.. not at all, but you need to be smart and innovative for your business to be a success. There's a lot of drop outs that's already a millionaire now because they choose business. My dad's cousin only got into 4th grade and now is dealing with million pesos because of his business is a success.

Business is money and transactions so if you can learn money and transactions skills, you will definitely have a go. It takes grit, determination and knowledge of how the business is done to build successful company. Degrees don't matter such in case of business. Majority of millionaire are those that were school dropout or college drop out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back