What's new

Do you need a College Degree to run a successful business?

I think a business degree is definitely not an essential condition for business. As I would see it, products and items are a higher priority than business degrees.
I recommend you to pick an extremely inventive, selective, and non-rivalry products to sell.

I might want to close by saying that joining in or not going to school is consistently needy upon one's character type and vocation possibilities.

While I am not encouraging everybody to dropout, what I am certainly proposing is to survey your needs before you attend a university and not because everybody is.
I think no for a successful business, a person only need proper knowledge, skills and experience. you don't need any type of degree and I consider a uneducated person who have skills, experience and knowledge is better than a educated person who don't have any skills.

the truth is, you do not need a college degree to run a business successfully. But notwithstanding, having a degree would facilitates how you run the business and it will put you on a whole new level. It will give you exposure and improve how you think critically.

depends on what kind of businesses you are willing and planning to start and run, typically, businesses that are in the same domain of your studies will sometimes need a degree, so you know what the business will be about

Conduct market research. Market research will tell you if there's an opportunity to turn your idea into a successful business. ...
Write your business plan. ...
Fund your business. ...
Pick your business location. ...
Choose a business structure. ...
Choose your business name. ...
Register your business. ...
Get federal and state tax IDs.

I don't think anybody actually need any college degree to start buying and selling or go into business. Most of our parents who are now successful business men and women didn't not even pass secondary school. What one need to have is strategy and know how the market works

I think a business degree is definitely not an essential condition for business. As I would see it, products and items are a higher priority than business degrees.
I recommend you to pick an extremely inventive, selective, and non-rivalry products to sell.

I might want to close by saying that joining in or not going to school is consistently needy upon one's character type and vocation possibilities.

While I am not encouraging everybody to dropout, what I am certainly proposing is to survey your needs before you attend a university and not because everybody is.
Having a degree doesn't guarantee one to be a successful business person.
That is just a paper whereby it is your responsibility to change it into money.
Like in my country ,degrees are even being bought by those who never attended school.
So degree is not so essential in running a business ,for you may own a degree but have no business skills

No I dont think an education is compulsory to own a successful business although I think it would help alot to have one before establishing a business especially a business education. I think the major requirement for a successful business is the knowledge of the business and your effort and hardwork to grow the business.

I don't think so be university degree don't mean you can successful in business in business you don't need any higher institution degree what business need us skill what you have in mind how you plan to execute your business when establish even all does rich man in the world does not even believe in education so education degree in business can make someone successful in business

This is really funny, business is built based on experience and skills not base on certificates, I have a whole lot business men and women who are doing really well in their business without going to to the university. They are wise in their decisions making and render quality business services with certification. Experience and skills can help you run a successful business

You don't need a college degree to start a business, but it definitely helps. ... "It depends on what kind of business and industry you are entering. However, everyone should have some basic knowledge in business management, marketing, taxation and sales." Grech told Business News Daily.

You do not need a degree in management or business to be able to successfully run a business, what you need is the understanding of the kinds of products and services that are in demand, you also have to understand planning, marketing and sales techniques as well as effective customer services, you also need discipline to enable you follow strictly the business plan.

The only things i can say about this is that you don't need college degree for you t start up your desired dream, but looking at the way things are going presently in the country I guess you having college degree will only help you in tactics, on how to gain more customers, make your business grow more and more bigger, it make you much more familiar with things that ordinary people might not get to know of.

Getting educational degree before running a business is simply an added privilege for the ones that are lucky enough to have their parents train them through the university. People that are illiterate can be trained in the line of a business for 4 to 5 years and they will be very successful at it.

Being financially and legally responsible for a business doesn't require you to have graduated from any university or be certified by a licensing agency—in most cases. While not required, it can be helpful to entrepreneurs to take classes, get a certificate, or pursue a general business degree.

One doesn't really need a college degree or much educational background to be able to run a business because most business men that I know of are not as educated as most people believe or think that they are. In my country we place so much premium on education without knowing that other sector of the economy deserve s to be appreciated

A college degree will help modify the business and give the company a taste of professionalism. While some may do or open businesses without acquiring any educational degree, it is important that it is one step ahead for those who have degrees to back up their business.

One does not need a college degree to be successful in business at all. In today's world some great entrepreneurs making wave in business didn't sit in classroom to attain former education. But yet they are making wave in bussiness.

To be a successful Business man is not require of having a college degree. Education is not guarantee a success it's just a part of steps to success. And I can see a lot of people that don't have any degree but they are making it in business, infact degree owners are working under them.

Mark Zuckerberg didn't have a college degree when he started Facebook. As long as you know what you are doing and you have the required skills needed to run the business then you are good to go. Most great business men in the past and present didn't use knowledge the gained from a college degree rather they used knowledge gained from the mentors and experiences.

You actually don't need a college degree to run a successful business. I have seen whole lot of people who never attended college and of course their business are very very successful. All you need to understand is the basics of business and the rules and regulations guiding the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back