What's new

Do you need a College Degree to run a successful business?

English is not a prerequisite to be successful in any business or determine the level of education you have. English is just a language like French, Spanish, Chinese and a lot of others.

If you want to interact with other people in some other native English speaking countries, then you must know how to speak English and interact with folks whose native language is English.

Well I'll have to go and research about this to understand exactly the rich people you are talking about that was rich without academic degree , I know the owner of Facebook is one of them. But what point are you now trying to raise.
I am not in any way saying that education is actually not important and the owner of Facebook when to school is a very good university and that's where he learnt about coding at all. I am just saying that most times your degree isn't an advantage for you in business.

Hmm, in most cases, you don't need a college degree to run a business. A successful business depends a lot on the skills and knowledge you have.
In my own country, the government even supports people to start their own business. they even provide assistance and training for those who want to learn.
So, there is no need to rely on a college degree. You only have to be innovative and creative, you also have to be able to recognize opportunities around you.

I am not in any way saying that education is actually not important and the owner of Facebook when to school is a very good university and that's where he learnt about coding at all. I am just saying that most times your degree isn't an advantage for you in business.
Yes so many people who have succeeded even before having their own educational degree. Applying a simple idea on business can help you succeed even without academic qualification.

If you want to interact with other people in some other native English speaking countries, then you must know how to speak English and interact with folks whose native language is English.
Yes, it depends on the kind of people you are targeting. If you are targeting people who are in English speaking countries then you have to know English but if you're targeting people who a french-speaking countries, then you need to know how to speak French. It is as simple as that.

Yes so many people who have succeeded even before having their own educational degree. Applying a simple idea on business can help you succeed even without academic qualification.
If you have a good mentor and strive to l Arn even more in your own about how to run a particular business, I think you would do better than someone just learning about physics and chemistry at school.

If you have a good mentor and strive to l Arn even more in your own about how to run a particular business, I think you would do better than someone just learning about physics and chemistry at school.
People that learn about physics and chemistry in school can set up a science laboratory and that can also generate a huge sum of income. You are trying to say that business is much more profitable than school. Well I tend to believe somehow.

People that learn about physics and chemistry in school can set up a science laboratory and that can also generate a huge sum of income. You are trying to say that business is much more profitable than school. Well I tend to believe somehow.
If it was that simple and easy then most people would have set it up and make huge amount of money by now. In my country I think business is actually what you can hope to put food on your table.

Yes, it depends on the kind of people you are targeting. If you are targeting people who are in English speaking countries then you have to know English but if you're targeting people who a french-speaking countries, then you need to know how to speak French. It is as simple as that.

The fact is that if you tend to expand your business to some other country, you may also need to hire an expert who has the ability to speak that particular language in a perfect manner.

The fact is that if you tend to expand your business to some other country, you may also need to hire an expert who has the ability to speak that particular language in a perfect manner.
Probably, that is exactly what so many successful business people do. if you are expanding your business to a French speaking country then you need to hire an expert who also knows that language.

If it was that simple and easy then most people would have set it up and make huge amount of money by now. In my country I think business is actually what you can hope to put food on your table.
Okay , what is your main point for me now . you mean that people should go to the university to study about business and when they come back they established business? You need to understand that it is not everyone that will be able to start up a business.

Okay , what is your main point for me now . you mean that people should go to the university to study about business and when they come back they established business? You need to understand that it is not everyone that will be able to start up a business.
Exactly my point. It's not everyone who can start up a business so that you studied medicine and surgery in school doesn't mean you can build a hospital after graduation or that you studied political science doesn't mean you're the next president.

College is not a requirement for making money and attaining riches. It takes some level of knowledge and experience to conduct a successful businesses, most of the billion are self taught. Most did not go to college.

Going to school and having a college degrees certificate or university degree in business administration doesn't guarantee you success in your business but truthfully , it gives you the upper hand of knowing much more about how to modernise your business better than the uneducated business entrepreneur

Even though it could be useful in some circumstances, a college degree is not necessary for business success. In actuality, some prosperous business owners have launched their enterprises without a bachelor's degree. Having said that, a college degree may offer certain advantages, including the development of skills in disciplines like management and accounting, the expansion of professional networks, and the development of credibility with clients and investors.

I doubt it. You can learn how to manage a business progressively. I have seen so many people here who are establishing a very successful business even when some of them have not been able to attend a college before. Some people may naturally be talented that all.

You can't downplay the importance of education in any field if endeavor. While it might be true that you don't need a degree in business management/ administration to succeed in business, if someone that has a business degree and knows his onions is your competitor, you won't catch up. You must not be a business graduate to start a business but a business degree can help upgrade your knowledge as a business person.

I think a business degree is definitely not an essential condition for business. As I would see it, products and items are a higher priority than business degrees.
I recommend you to pick an extremely inventive, selective, and non-rivalry products to sell.

I might want to close by saying that joining in or not going to school is consistently needy upon one's character type and vocation possibilities.

While I am not encouraging everybody to dropout, what I am certainly proposing is to survey your needs before you attend a university and not because everybody is.
A college degree is not required to establish and maintain a successful business. While some academic programs can assist you prepare for the business world, there are instances of profitable entrepreneurs who did not have a college degree.

No, You do not need a college degree to run a successful business. Having a college degree might just be a bonus for you, But it does not determine how successful your business would be. Discipline and Commitment is of utmost importance.

Having a college degree is not the certificate of running a succesful business, it will always be an added advantage because you will be better than many uneducated business entrepreneurs in many aspect , like dealing with clients nd more .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back