What's new

Do you need a College Degree to run a successful business?

Experience is what matters most sometimes in business because by merely acquiring certificates that relates to a particular business may not give you the act experience you need. Even people that goes to business school also need to experience what it means to run a business.
Most of the things top business institute teaches their students in the professional cadre is mostly case study,things that real life situations from someother persons experience has been premise upon.

Most of the things top business institute teaches their students in the professional cadre is mostly case study,things that real life situations from someother persons experience has been premise upon.
That is true. I am not trying to say that going to business institute is not important or necessary to succeed in a business but knowing the theoretical aspects of business only will not give you that experience. There are sometimes a business in which he will be emotionally down and your experience will be able to save you from that.

I would say that majority of the businessmen in here are educated individuals. This is because they belong to nice and sophisticated family. However, there are a few businessmen who are not that much educated.

So many business can still succeed even without academic qualification but that does not mean that you should focus more on the business and fail not to qualified academically. it will help you have advance understanding of how you can even improve your business the more

So many business can still succeed even without academic qualification but that does not mean that you should focus more on the business and fail not to qualified academically. it will help you have advance understanding of how you can even improve your business the more
No you don't need a college degree to run a business successfully. You just need to acquire the necessary skills that are relevant to that aspect of business.

No you don't need a college degree to run a business successfully. You just need to acquire the necessary skills that are relevant to that aspect of business.
You could run a successful business without academic qualification but that will likely be a blind business because academic qualification will give you a lot of greater advantage on your business more than without qualification academically.

You dont really need to have a college degree to run a succesful business, all you need is the business idea and a good business plan , with the business fund to help you run a succesful business.

No one needs a college degree before he or she will become successful in his or her business it is just that acquiring a degree will help one in some aspect of one business.

The success of a business cannot be determined by a person's level of education. You can receive education everywhere; it's not just within the four walls of a classroom. A formal education gives you an advantage in some situations, even though I firmly believe that getting one is essential as well.

lol. I do not think so. in fact, some vocational activities here will guide you far better than a university or polytechnic certificate will guide you in your chosen business or vocation line. Sometimes, university certificate is overrated and one has to be very careful that he's not making a big mistake.
I believe we tend to underrate the impact of vocational skills on our life's and how important it is for our everyday and business needs, because it teaches you real life experiences.

You don't need one, but it certainly helps legitimize your career and helps open more doors for you. But you can certainly start a business without having a degree. Though some locations may require a business license, so you may want to look into your area's rules on that as well.

I think as long as you pay business taxes and have an office, you should be good. At least that is in the US. Some places may still require a business license depending on the business.

A college degree will only serve as an added benefit for your company; however, it is not a prerequisite for beginning a business or for success in it. Instead, businesses need experience, dedication.
You don't absolutely need a degree to start a business; many modern billionaires left school before finishing their degrees; all you need is a solid business strategy and any relevant personal abilities.

That is true. I am not trying to say that going to business institute is not important or necessary to succeed in a business but knowing the theoretical aspects of business only will not give you that experience. There are sometimes a business in which he will be emotionally down and your experience will be able to save you from that.

Well, there are a few businessmen who never even went to the school and they simply cannot speak English. However, still they have managed to make tons of money.

You don't need a college degree to do well in a business and if I am being very honest here I would say that most business men that are very successful and we'll known never obtained a college degree.
That's true to some extent because most will employ people that are educated to occupied important position in those organisation. I believe college education is very important in the success of most business.

Well, there are a few businessmen who never even went to the school and they simply cannot speak English. However, still they have managed to make tons of money.
English is not a prerequisite to be successful in any business or determine the level of education you have. English is just a language like French, Spanish, Chinese and a lot of others.

You don't need a degree certificate to run a successful business but in some situations degree certificates is the key to unlock some business opportunities. Having certificates is very vital.

That's true to some extent because most will employ people that are educated to occupied important position in those organisation. I believe college education is very important in the success of most business.
That's not even what I was saying. I was saying the exact opposite of that. If you're to name ten successful business men in our world today you will discover that eight among them never obtained a college degree.

That's not even what I was saying. I was saying the exact opposite of that. If you're to name ten successful business men in our world today you will discover that eight among them never obtained a college degree.
Well I'll have to go and research about this to understand exactly the rich people you are talking about that was rich without academic degree , I know the owner of Facebook is one of them. But what point are you now trying to raise.

No one needs a college degree to be successful in life especially to run a business, because being successful and controlling a business needs creativity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back