What's new

Can we get natural resources from space?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Many people may not be aware of it. However, space is full of natural resources. We can find diamonds, water, methane, etc on other planets. However, bringing those natural resources to Earth could be a big challenge. Can we get natural resources from space?

Honestly, I don't know if it is possible for us to get any kind of natural resources from the space because the space will definitely have to be explored before we would know if it is possible for us to get natural resources from there. It have to be inhabitable so that people can easily go there and explore to see the possibility of getting natural resources.

Honestly, I don't know if it is possible for us to get any kind of natural resources from the space because the space will definitely have to be explored before we would know if it is possible for us to get natural resources from there. It have to be inhabitable so that people can easily go there and explore to see the possibility of getting natural resources.

I think that it would be very beneficial to get those natural resources from space. For example, we may need methane gas and titan moon has plenty of this kind of gas and it would be very hard for scientists to get it from there. We need special technology to get natural resources.

I think that it would be very beneficial to get those natural resources from space. For example, we may need methane gas and titan moon has plenty of this kind of gas and it would be very hard for scientists to get it from there. We need special technology to get natural resources.

Technology is capable of making things that seem impossible become a reality and I believe that if our scientist are focused in making sure that it is possible for us to tap into the natural resources that can be found in space, they will actually be able to pull off the projects as soon as possible.

Technology is capable of making things that seem impossible become a reality and I believe that if our scientist are focused in making sure that it is possible for us to tap into the natural resources that can be found in space, they will actually be able to pull off the projects as soon as possible.

I recently saw a video about type I civilisation. There are many different types of civilisations. Having said that, in case if we manage to bring natural resources from other planets, then this will help boost the economy and the business world a lot.

I recently saw a video about type I civilisation. There are many different types of civilisations. Having said that, in case if we manage to bring natural resources from other planets, then this will help boost the economy and the business world a lot.

What is Type 1 Civilisation? This is my first time of hearing about it now. I don't have any clue of what it's about.

Would you care to throw more light on what that's about and how's going to related to getting natural resources from space?

What is Type 1 Civilisation? This is my first time of hearing about it now. I don't have any clue of what it's about.

Would you care to throw more light on what that's about and how's going to related to getting natural resources from space?

I think that a type 1 civilisation is a kind of advanced civilisation that has many resources in order to make it possible for humanity to create its own natural resources in order to survive on earth. They are an advanced form of civilisation.

I think that a type 1 civilisation is a kind of advanced civilisation that has many resources in order to make it possible for humanity to create its own natural resources in order to survive on earth. They are an advanced form of civilisation.

Well if this is what a type 1 civilization means, I don't believe that the world that we are living in currently have gotten to that level of civilization because we are still advancing to be able to take advantage of whatever technology can be able to do. It's just like using AI, we are yet to see its full potential in use.

Well if this is what a type 1 civilization means, I don't believe that the world that we are living in currently have gotten to that level of civilization because we are still advancing to be able to take advantage of whatever technology can be able to do. It's just like using AI, we are yet to see its full potential in use.

We may not be type 1 civilisation. However, we can at least try to become one. We have been trying to rely on solar energy in order to run vehicles and I think this is a great step that would never require us to bring natural resources from space.

We may not be type 1 civilisation. However, we can at least try to become one. We have been trying to rely on solar energy in order to run vehicles and I think this is a great step that would never require us to bring natural resources from space.

Yeah, that's very correct. This is exactly what the technological advancement that the world is pursuing is all about. The world is trying to get to the stage where they will exploit the technology available to them completely and get the best out of it.

When they have been able to succeed in doing so, I believe it is at this stage we are going to arrive to the type one civilization you are talking about.

I think we found some material on the moon that we could probably mine. I want to say stuff like copper, iron, etc. Maybe the moon has a vast array of minerals.

Plus I imagine stuff like meteorites/asteroids have resources and minerals on them too. And other space debris you find floating around space.

Yeah, that's very correct. This is exactly what the technological advancement that the world is pursuing is all about. The world is trying to get to the stage where they will exploit the technology available to them completely and get the best out of it.

When they have been able to succeed in doing so, I believe it is at this stage we are going to arrive to the type one civilization you are talking about.

We cannot bring natural resources from space as of now. This is simply due to the fact that we do not have the right kind of technology to do that. It would take a lots of resources and hard work to bring those natural resources to earth.

We cannot bring natural resources from space as of now. This is simply due to the fact that we do not have the right kind of technology to do that. It would take a lots of resources and hard work to bring those natural resources to earth.

Yeah, that's very correct. This is not the priority for scientist right now because the only thing that most of them are looking forward to seeing how possible it is going to be to see if those planets are inhabitable for human beings to travel there and stay.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back