What's new

Do you like when a member makes 100+ posts daily on your forum?

It's very rare that I get someone on my forum who posts 100+ posts daily on my forum but I would not mind it at all. I would assume most forum owners would love activity like that as long as it is not spam or irrelevant and helps the forum.

I have never understood owners of forums who choose to ban members for posting a lot of replies or threads.

I do not consider spam if the users make too many posts. What I see in the posts is the quality. If the posts are informative and adds value to the discussion, I do not have a policy to call them spam.

A spam is something that's not relevant and doesn't add any value. When a member decided to dedicate his time in writing high quality posts even if they are many, I think he should be applauded and not criticised for his or her effort.

A spam is something that's not relevant and doesn't add any value. When a member decided to dedicate his time in writing high quality posts even if they are many, I think he should be applauded and not criticised for his or her effort.
By definition, creating a lot of posts in a short time is also spam. That's because the general concept is you cannot provide value if you are creating posts pretty fast. It takes time to think and time to type. However, I have my own policy. I only look for human written quality content.

By definition, creating a lot of posts in a short time is also spam. That's because the general concept is you cannot provide value if you are creating posts pretty fast. It takes time to think and time to type. However, I have my own policy. I only look for human written quality content.

Let's assume a member uses about 7-10 hours on your forum and writing meaningful posts that aren't short with at least 3 to 4 sentences, would that still be considered a spam?

I have been in some forum where I was reported for making more than 20 replies in day within the space of 2 to 4. The administrator told me that my posts were regarded as spam.
Do you see it as a spam when a member makes more than 100 posts or do you encourage it?

Some forums owners have the goal why they began a forum. This is what they put under consideration when a member post. Maybe they felt that your contents were going to finish real quick and they have to step in. To me, I watch how good and engaging your posts are instead.

Any member who can be able to make 100 posts every day in a forum would have to only be posting on the forum or stays more hours on the forum. If the member makes all high quality posts and not copied and pasted, he's welcome to do it on my website.

The most important thing is for the forum member to be thoughtful in his comments and to always add something meaningful to the community. It takes a big commitment for someone to do that level contents addition to any community he or she is make use of because the forum member will he spending more hours every day in the forum.

I watch how good and engaging your posts are instead.
This is what I watch out for as well. It's rare to see so many people who are calm and constantly making high quality contents on forums. If you study your members and find out those who do so, you will know that you've stuck a gold mine.

Echoing most of the above comments; it wouldn't be spam if the posts were good. If you have a niche forum you want to keep your niche content ratio high. I don't think that watering down quality content with tat is an effective SEO technique. I used to think that all content was good content, but I think I was probably wrong about that. Won't search bots follow internal links and see additional content with the same key words and phrases? If they happen upon some off-topic garbage will this, in some way, water down your perceived quality?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back