What's new

What’s the most surprising feedback you’ve received from a forum member?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you ever got feedback or criticism from a forum member of yours, what was the feedback or criticism you received? I've dealt with a few users in the past, thankfully it was never anything too bad, but I've been talked down to by a member before. What about you? Ever have feedback from a user that surprised you?

Well, frankly speaking I have never received harsh feedback on my forum. However, I have received a lot of constructive criticism from many people. ON particular guy took time to review my forum from color schemes to category description and his feed back was amazing.

Well, frankly speaking I have never received harsh feedback on my forum. However, I have received a lot of constructive criticism from many people. ON particular guy took time to review my forum from color schemes to category description and his feed back was amazing.
That's awesome. It's nice to have good feedback about something you've made. I love getting useful criticism, it may hurt a bit depending on what it is, but it's good to hear from others, as you may be looking with rose tinted glasses. As the saying goes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back