What's new

Who was the highest posting member of your forum?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you've ran a forum before, you know some people just like to post a lot. I've been to forums where there are members who have been a part of a forum for well over 20 years, and have amassed well over 10,000+ posts. I saw people with 100,000+ posts before. It's crazy to think that some people stick around a long time. I'm closing in on 9,000 posts here, which is wild to me. But I doubt I'll ever reach the post total of some of these forums. What was the highest post count you ever saw on a forum?

If you've ran a forum before, you know some people just like to post a lot. I've been to forums where there are members who have been a part of a forum for well over 20 years, and have amassed well over 10,000+ posts. I saw people with 100,000+ posts before. It's crazy to think that some people stick around a long time. I'm closing in on 9,000 posts here, which is wild to me. But I doubt I'll ever reach the post total of some of these forums. What was the highest post count you ever saw on a forum?

I've seen a forum member with over 84,600+ posts. Those are crazy numbers because there are forums which their total number of posts isn't up to 50,000 but one person have nearly 85k posts. I've just made it over 4,000 posts on Bizdustry.

I have almost 43 thousand posts on Bizdustry. I own 4.36 percent of the total posts on Bizdustry. On the forums I have owned, I have not even made 1000 posts. Bizdustry is the forum where I have created more posts than any other site. Some of the posters on my forums have created more than 200 posts.

Of the forums I still have going, I am at the top of both but these is because I made the most threads and always made sure to reply to every thread made. Impressively, the second highest to me on my own forum is over 10k. This is a very small forum mind you and has only been going for a few years.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back