What's new

Do you like when a member makes 100+ posts daily on your forum?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
I have been in some forum where I was reported for making more than 20 replies in day within the space of 2 to 4. The administrator told me that my posts were regarded as spam.
Do you see it as a spam when a member makes more than 100 posts or do you encourage it?

I do not consider spam if the users make too many posts. What I see in the posts is the quality. If the posts are informative and adds value to the discussion, I do not have a policy to call them spam.

It depends on the quality of the posts. If I owned a site, I won't be looking at the number of posts but the quality of the posts. If you make 1 post a day and it is low quality. It doesn't have any benefit to me .

it is all about the quality of the post and not the numbers of the post, if the member is posting something relevant and helpful to the community, then i do not have a problem with that.

I think that many forum owners like it when you post 100+ posts. I always try my best to make as many posts as I can and I always post great posts on many forums.

I think that many forum owners like it when you post 100+ posts. I always try my best to make as many posts as I can and I always post great posts on many forums.
I am not sure about forum admin being happy with members making 100s posts in a day. In my observation, most admins would even consider this spamming.

Having a member make so many posts in a short amount of time can also be overwhelming for other members and may make it difficult for them to keep up with the discussions. It can also lead to lower quality posts or spam if the member is posting just to increase their post count, rather than contributing meaningfully to the community.

Well to many posts in the space of short time can be regarded as spam, as one might not be putting much thought into the posts. Making 100 posts a day is quite much.

some administrators might consider it spam, especially if it is in a short period of time, the quality of the posts is very important without a doubt, but I think that more than 100 posts a day is excessive, and I find it difficult to think that it would be taken care of the quality of the content in all those posts.

some administrators might consider it spam, especially if it is in a short period of time, the quality of the posts is very important without a doubt, but I think that more than 100 posts a day is excessive, and I find it difficult to think that it would be taken care of the quality of the content in all those posts.
It's not proper I believe that this may some how be considered as spam because you will litter the forum with so many post but 30 to 50 post may be good enough and moderates

I do not consider spam if the users make too many posts. What I see in the posts is the quality. If the posts are informative and adds value to the discussion, I do not have a policy to call them spam.
That's right.
Now, if you're seeing 100 posts containing the same ad or referral link, with little to no real content, then that's a different story. That's spamming.

That's right.
Now, if you're seeing 100 posts containing the same ad or referral link, with little to no real content, then that's a different story. That's spamming.
I see a lot of forums implementing a feature where you will have to wait for a certain time before making another post, this is to stop making users make a lot of posts in a short time. However, I have not added this feature. However, I do not allow advertising spam, online liner posts, and posts not adding any value.

Even in your forum, you cannot make more than 25 quality posts a day whit high quality otherwise you still repeat same subjects throughout the day and this will not help and outside of the subject.

Even in your forum, you cannot make more than 25 quality posts a day whit high quality otherwise you still repeat same subjects throughout the day and this will not help and outside of the subject.
that's just what I mean, it's rare that one person can make so many comments in a forum per day, many of the people who make so many comments a day may are being helped by AI, and this is something that administrators don't look favorably on and can be a reason for banning, 25 may not be that much, but more than 100 definitely is.

that's just what I mean, it's rare that one person can make so many comments in a forum per day, many of the people who make so many comments a day may are being helped by AI, and this is something that administrators don't look favorably on and can be a reason for banning, 25 may not be that much, but more than 100 definitely is.

I am one of the members who always loves to write comments on the forums. This is why I always stay active on Bizdustry and create some great comments. This is why people like what I write and this is the main reason why I am one of the members with the highest reaction score on Bizdustry.

I too believe in quality. In this, it can be quality over quantity. There are some who do paid posting & the owners WANT those 100 posts in a single day.
While I would prefer that many posts spread out longer, I'm also able to compromise with the person doing the posting. They may wish to "get er done" in one go as that is easier on them.

Yes, I worked on a forum that had a limit of only 10 posts a day. It was quite annoying to me. I wanted to write more when I had free time, but I had to wait until the next day to start again.

Yes, I worked on a forum that had a limit of only 10 posts a day. It was quite annoying to me. I wanted to write more when I had free time, but I had to wait until the next day to start again.
Yes that is true some forum like trendri had minimum of 10post everyday but I believe here at bizdustry we can make up to 60 post everyday I can't remember a forum that allow 100post a day

Any member who can be able to make 100 posts every day in a forum would have to only be posting on the forum or stays more hours on the forum. If the member makes all high quality posts and not copied and pasted, he's welcome to do it on my website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back