What's new

Do you like to read news of other cryptocurrencies?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
People who have invested in cryptocurrencies or who are interested to invest in any cryptocurrency ,read news related to their favorite cryptocurrency.
I want to ask question from those people who are interested only in one or few cryptocurrencies,that do they read news about their favorite cryptocurrencies or do they also read news about other Cryptocurrencies ?

I am not interested in any crypto, except bitcoins of course. Sometimes I receive funds via bitcoins and I also buy bitcoins via paypal and skrill, hold for some time and sell when price increases. I make one or two dollar by doing this. Unless my home country makes its own currnecy, I may never take interest in any crypto currencies.

People who have invested in cryptocurrencies or who are interested to invest in any cryptocurrency ,read news related to their favorite cryptocurrency.
I want to ask question from those people who are interested only in one or few cryptocurrencies,that do they read news about their favorite cryptocurrencies or do they also read news about other Cryptocurrencies ?
I have been trading cryptocurrency for some time. Ever since I started this work, I have been feeling anxious. Every currency I buy goes down in value.Like a friend of mine used to tell me that you are very miserable. Still, I'm interested in getting all the news from the cryptocurrency.

I do, because it gives me idea on what other Cryptocurrencies have a growth potential and which i can invest into. Also im not just into Bitcoin i also own some other coins so i need to know what happening in them.

As a cryptocurrency fan, of course I am especially interested in the top cryptocurrencies news, when cryptocurrencies are less potential or popular, I usually just read briefly. but I also often look for news on certain cryptos that I will invest in.

I am quite interested in all cryptocurrencies news as I someday hope to be able to invest in more cryptocurrencies in the future, Cryptocurrency fascinates me all the time, i can't get my head around it.

Yeah, of course, why not, I need to start afloat, and gather much knowledge so I can stay ahead in the game, me knowing about other cryptocurrencies can even affect and influence the way I invest

I personally read all news crypto-related from time to time also my website of choice for reading news about cryptocurrency is publish0x for anyone interested.

Yes, I love reading news about other crypto currency, it helps in enlightening me about what investment steps to take. Remember testimony about a thing from others matter Alot to your success in that investment.

I'm not particularly interested in crypto news although I am a crypto investors but how I invest my owns I only buy coins at cheap rates and store on my wallet expecting me to write so that I can make profit of 2.5% or even 5% if possible as a result of this I'm not really interested to read news in crypto because I don't have time and if there is increase in price of coin my wallet will notify me and that's how I can take action if possible

news are very important, cryptocurrency news as well, especially for people that are always involved with it, because they have to stay aware about news everyday, so they make movements based on that, they should know when prices drop and when they increase, so they can take actions with knowledge

I only read news about crypto if I come by it. Searching for news is a waste of time, time I can use to earn more crypto for my wallet.

Once in a while, I make further research, but it's usually on new coins.

Reading updates about other Cryptocurrency, just as Bitcoin, gives one an advantage to know what is circling around the price and latest development made around the coins. He or she will have the clue to know when to buy and sell.

I read different articles on various cryptocurrencies including the ones I have not invested in yet so as to know how they are doing in the current market incase I want to expand my portfolio in the cryptocurrency market.

I am interested to inveat in cryptocurrency like bitcoin. I am new in this line i dont know how many typea of other cryptocurrencies. But your discussion is good because we have to intouch about new queries which qe like most. So i will get in touch for further information.

To be honest, I barely read any crypto currency articles and news. But when I do, I mostly focus on the famous ones like bitcoins, ethereum, litecoin. Just those I have earned from different faucet, ptc sites.

Yes, I love reading crypto news to find out current happenings concerning crypto especially Bitcoin. Our people says : if you are not informed you are deformed. If you invest on btc and you don't read crypto news your name is sorry.cos you won't know when the prize will fall .

Last edited:
I like reading crypto currency news. Because I like to invest in it and I have invested some money in it That's why i like reading news. This is a very good thing and you should invest in it, so that more and more people can start a good business from you and common profit.

Yes I like to read news about cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are growing very fast and I wish if I could invest in cryptocurrencies but cryptocurrencies are banned in my country.

I don't even know what cryptocurrencies are until I joined bizdustry but I've been interested in it's news as I want to learn how to trade in it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator