What's new

Do you like to read news of other cryptocurrencies?

Yes is very important reading news about cryptocurrencies without exception. If we are or formed part of this cryptocurrency adventure is very important for us to be updated constantly our knowledge skill. Cryptocurrency is big as sea and fully of opportunities, so don't miss the opportunity!

People who have invested in cryptocurrencies or who are interested to invest in any cryptocurrency ,read news related to their favorite cryptocurrency.
I want to ask question from those people who are interested only in one or few cryptocurrencies,that do they read news about their favorite cryptocurrencies or do they also read news about other Cryptocurrencies ?
Yes, it's very attractive and awesome work for me to remain aware about cryptocurrency market fluctuations, although I don't have any experience about these but I try to learn about crypto by reading.

People who have invested in cryptocurrencies or who are interested to invest in any cryptocurrency ,read news related to their favorite cryptocurrency.
I want to ask question from those people who are interested only in one or few cryptocurrencies,that do they read news about their favorite cryptocurrencies or do they also read news about other Cryptocurrencies ?
Yes and why not, I am much interested to read news about the others cryptocurrencies, because I am willing doing a trading business and for that purpose , it is necessary for me having fully information and news about the cryptocurrencies.

Yeah, reading news update about other cryptocurrency gives you more advantage and moral to add more value to the trading capital. Its like looking before you leap. I like going through the things that happen in other crypto world to weigh my decisions on financial stuff.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, I love reading news update about other cryptocurrency because it gives you advantage and moral to add more value to the tradingcapital. Its like looking before you leap. I like going through the things that happen in other crypto world to weigh my decisions on financial stuff.

Yes I do read and follow news of any cryptocurrency asides the one I own like bitcoin and ethereum. I follow the news to see if there is an opportunity to invest in a cryptocurrency with good potentials in the near future.

I receive cryptocurrency news daily and I also make researches about different cryptocurrencies on a daily basis. most people are only concerned about bitcoin and they neglect other cryptocurrency while opportunities pass them by

I read daily news about all other cryptocurrencies as far as l come across them because l love the crypto community and always want to know much about the market even though l may not be having any special interest for a particular crypto.

Yes I love reading news of other cryptocurrencies because it can help in predicting the market value of the other crypto coins I invest in. It actually keeps me abreast of everything in the crypto world.

I keep a lot of interest in cryptocurrency and no news about cryptocurrency ignores it and I because I benefit so much from the crypto , so I know it is very valuable to know the information its excited for me.

To be honest, I barely read any crypto currency articles and news. But when I do, I mostly focus on the famous ones like bitcoins, ethereum, litecoin. Just those I have earned from different faucet, ptc sites.
This strategy makes sense to follow. Unless all of my business and investments is in cryptocurrency, it won't make sense to abandon other activities to follow cryptocurrency news.

If you happen to come across it, however, it will detrimental to ignore it, like what happened when people ignored bitcoin years ago.

Of course I read news on Cryptocurrencies so as to stay up to date on the happenings of that Cryptocurrencies, I also read up on other Cryptocurrencies I want to invest in and study it for some time before investing in it .

Yes I read different articles online and that of crypto currency or other currencies is not an exception, so as to know how they behave in relation to the country's economy. And as general said that "Readers are Leaders".

Now-a-days cryptocurrencies trend is increasing. If somebody is really interested in investing in it should have good knowledge of it. You must be informed about the trends of cryptocurrencies on and off. I deal only with bitcoins so interested to read news about it.

I am not much interested in any other cryptocurrency ..I'm only interested in bit coins as I have to do a lot of other jobs and bitcoins interest is because of bizsustry

Sincerely no, I have to admit that it's a bad thing though, nowadays I am so invested in the progress of bitcoin that I tend to forget about the other cryptos. Truth is I should pay more attention to those things because we don't know when they will start gaining.

Of course! One need to get himself/herself abreast of latest happenings In the crypto world. As we all know that the market is very volatile making it a necessity as an investor to be on the look out for sudden change in trends and strategy.
Post automatically merged:

Of course! One need to get himself/herself abreast of latest happenings In the crypto world. As we all know that the market is very volatile making it a necessity as an investor to be on the look out for sudden change in trends and strategy.
One of the fastest means of getting crypto news and strategy is via crypto forums online which helps to make better and informed decisions.

Am only into Bitcoins and apart from receiving mail about Bitcoins, I do also read news about it.

I read lots of news and articles related to cryptocurrency because as a hodler i need to be informed of whatever is going on with the coin i'm hodling and also to know if theres no legal lawsuit against such coin, this actually helps to know if i should keep holding some or sell off some coins

I don't limit my knowledge I am the type of person that source for news because information is power.
I dig for news in what is happening to other crypto currency and even the one yet to come.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back