What's new

Do you like to read news of other cryptocurrencies?

Crypto currencies updates and news are my best news because I have passion for Crypto currencies updates because that one big source of learning and medium of taking decision. You can trade or buy and hold Crypto currencies without reading their news.

To be frank, I do read the coins I invest in. But these days, I need to be reading about some other coins that have prospect but the problem is that few or nothing is always being said about these coins.

People who have invested in cryptocurrencies or who are interested to invest in any cryptocurrency ,read news related to their favorite cryptocurrency.
I want to ask question from those people who are interested only in one or few cryptocurrencies,that do they read news about their favorite cryptocurrencies or do they also read news about other Cryptocurrencies ?
Missing out on bitcoins would have been remedied if i had read news about it upto its launching and going global. With the current state of bitcoins its too late to get involved on high side right from the very top. so i can go for another coins which will mean knowing much more than i should normally.

As regards to this, I would say that I love to read news of other crypto currency. Reason being that it helps in enlightening my knowledge about the world of crypto currency and what steps to take next to avoid making mistakes.

People who have invested in cryptocurrencies or who are interested to invest in any cryptocurrency ,read news related to their favorite cryptocurrency.
I want to ask question from those people who are interested only in one or few cryptocurrencies,that do they read news about their favorite cryptocurrencies or do they also read news about other Cryptocurrencies ?

If you don't read such news about other cryptocurrencies, how would you been updated with the progress of these likely investments portfolio? It's a very wise decision to keep abreast with all information regarding all Cryptocurrencies because it will be very beneficial to you.

It good to read news about other crypto currencies so you will be informed about it, if you see it will yield good result after doing research on other crypto currencies then their is no harm in investing in it

I've only been able to read news about cryptocurrencies from expert I'm always really interested of sometimes the reason I always read about crypto news is that I want to know when a certain cryptocurrency is about to be valuable in the so I can buy the cryptocurrency, crypto news sometimes help me to understand when a cryptocurrencies will rise so that any interested buyers can buy and sell and make a little amount of money, crypto news give me an understanding of the crypto will move.

It good to read news about other crypto currencies so you will be informed about it, if you see it will yield good result after doing research on other crypto currencies then their is no harm in investing in it
It's piss poor just limiting one's self and investment only in one. If you can invest in Ethereum, you can also invest in Bitcion, or Dash or Ripple or Bitcoin Cash etc. So, it's better to have all the information you can on all these viable options of investment, in order to know when to take advantage and invest in them.

It's piss poor just limiting one's self and investment only in one. If you can invest in Ethereum, you can also invest in Bitcion, or Dash or Ripple or Bitcoin Cash etc. So, it's better to have all the information you can on all these viable options of investment, in order to know when to take advantage and invest in them.
Exactly my point, when you can make more money then why limit yourself to little, it bad to limit crypto trading just to only one coin when you can invest in more.

I am interested in cryptocurrency generally so I read every news I can find about anyone that I'm planning to invest in. Sometimes reading about one cryptocurrency can give me insights about others. So I read about all cryptocurrencies generally.

The only cryptocurrency am trading right now is bitcoin and most of the news I read are mainly focused on bitcoin, how it keeps growing what experts thinks about the coin and if there is a chance for it to crash or continue growing on the market, but most time I do deviate to check on the new coins if it the right time to invest on them because I won't want to miss such change. Although I focus more on bitcoin news but I still read alittle about other coins.

I am a crypto lover and love to update myself as regards btc and other cryptos like eth, ltc, xrp, xlm and chainlink. I get more info from coinmarketcap and also love to read forecasts from various experts as regards the possible changes in the crypto values and how to invest wisely without loss.

Exactly my point, when you can make more money then why limit yourself to little, it bad to limit crypto trading just to only one coin when you can invest in more.
Over the years, I have found myself splitting my investments as far as I can because it even offer more security if you know what I mean. Take for instance, if you have invested in more than one cryptocurrency and one of them fall so bad, you will have other options to still make money from and not lose out woefully.

I like to read new of different types of crypto currencies because it keeps me in the know about what crypto currencies to invest in if Bitboost immediately but for the future and it also helps me to know the coins to keep for long term.

I know some people will feel like no need to read about others if you are not invested in them. For me though, I feel it's an important thing to do because it keep me abreast with the crypto world. And also am able to compare how my investment in one cryptocurrency is performing in respect to others. With such knowledge am able to make both short-term and long-term decision about my portfolio without doubt or hesitation.

Yes this is very important and essential in trading. If you think as an investor you want to invest In a particular trade you must definitely know how to follow up news on the kind of trade you are putting your money into. For example this news will help you to make decisions whether to sell your position on a trade or to hold it

I don't like reading news of cryptocurrency because I'm not really going into trading of cryptocurrency like bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency I just have cryptocurrency in my wallet and it remains there until its rise to a satisfactory level that I can widraw to my currency.

Concerning if I like to read other news of cryptocurrency. Well, I do read a little about some other cryptocurrency like ripple and tron, but majorly it is cryptocurrency like bitcoin and ethereum I follow updates on than the rest of the cryptocurrency

Yes it make me to know the particular one I need to invest in at the moment and also I get to see other trending crypto with good value for my money. I like to research a lot about many cryptocurrency.

I don't know any cryptocrrncy but I read news. But I have been interest to news in those cryptocrrencies. This is very good things and we should invest in it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back