Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Scarlett Johansson is taking action against AI apps and software, as she is suing the app Lisa AI: 90s Yearbook & Avatar, where it used an AI spokesperson with Johansson's likeness/voice. The ad has since been removed. Read more about this story at the link below.

I want to hear your thoughts on this. I am glad that celebs are able to sue these people for the use of her likeness. If some app was using my face, or replicating my voice for an ad, I would request they take it down or pay me any money received from the ad. Wouldn't you?

I think this could also set a president in AI likeness rights. I really think law is going to come out that stops the use of AI with celebs unless they have written consent from someone to use it.

I knew this would come. I myself never liked the idea, I mean this AI of a thing is getting totally out of control. Using ai replica for human representation should totally be banned. Unless with full consent in documentation from the owner/individual himself.

Finally, someone have started the process and more will soon follow. If they are using other people's voice and pictures or any data about them without their consent and approval, they will be liable to pay damages.

I saw this news today on Facebook. It's high time someone did something about how these AI apps use other people's likeness without fear of having to face any consequences. This AI app will definitely pay millions of dollars in damages to Scarlett Johnson.

FB_IMG_1699097206280.jpg

I knew this would come. I myself never liked the idea, I mean this AI of a thing is getting totally out of control. Using ai replica for human representation should totally be banned. Unless with full consent in documentation from the owner/individual himself.

It's part of downside of what technology is going to cost us. Artificial intelligence is only in its early stages. Things will still get worst because this is only the beginning.

It's part of downside of what technology is going to cost us. Artificial intelligence is only in its early stages. Things will still get worst because this is only the beginning.

Since something like this have already started, I believe that every other artificial intelligence software company is going to be very careful with the kind of features they are going to include in their own application. This is so that they are going to stay away from this kind of legal war with anyone that is going to be affected with how the application is used.

Since something like this have already started, I believe that every other artificial intelligence software company is going to be very careful with the kind of features they are going to include in their own application. This is so that they are going to stay away from this kind of legal war with anyone that is going to be affected with how the application is used.
The smart companies will buckle up and make changes on their applications which might bring the heat to their business while the stupid one's will not take it seriously until they are sued.

This is not the first case actually about AI company getting sued. ChatGPT have been sued and many more.

I'm very sure that more of this will keep happening because everyone is looking for how to take advantage of anything they can.

I think she is very good at denouncing this, it is very good that we have the freedom to use these applications for our good, but not to damage the image of others and spread our creations with AI if they harm a third party.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back