What's new

Do you know that you can insure your cryptocurrency.

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Insurance for cryptocurrency investment is a type of coverage that provides financial protection for the holder in the event of a loss resulting from theft, hacking, or other insured events. This type of insurance is intended to cover digital assets held in cold storage, online wallets, and other forms of cryptocurrency storage.

You can insure your crypto assets through companies like Nexus Mutual, Evertas, etc. Some of these crypto insurance companies are for crypto companies and some are for individual investors. However, I am yet to use any if such services.

That was good information shared by @Etini but I am not interested in insuring it because it mostly I use my crypto to exchange with fellow users so I don't keep these for longer duration.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back