What's new

Do you hire who train your staff or you do it personally?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Staff training is something that's very important in any kind of business. Even when your new recruits did very well in their interviews, it's paramount to give them adequate training on the job in order for them to have real time experience on how they are expected to carry out their duties.

How do you go about doing this? Do you hire who train your staff or you do it all by yourself?

Staff training is something that's very important in any kind of business. Even when your new recruits did very well in their interviews, it's paramount to give them adequate training on the job in order for them to have real time experience on how they are expected to carry out their duties.

How do you go about doing this? Do you hire who train your staff or you do it all by yourself?

In many international organisations, they have many professional trainers who have been working with the organisation for a really long time. They started working as employee and then they progress later on as a trainer. So, it takes time and skill in order to become a trainer.

There are some places that will have a team of people to train new people in, but there are some where the managers or bosses are more hands on and do the training themselves. When I worked the call center, I was taught by staff before we started to take calls, and we had two supervisors on staff to help us when we needed any help.

I do not have a training program for my staff, I always hire well-trained staff. However, sometimes there will be a need to train your staff. IN a situation like this one, I will always provide training myself. I cannot afford to pay for trainers. Having said that I have not been in a situation where I had to train my staff.

There are some places that will have a team of people to train new people in, but there are some where the managers or bosses are more hands on and do the training themselves. When I worked the call center, I was taught by staff before we started to take calls, and we had two supervisors on staff to help us when we needed any help.

I think that if the nature of the job is quite complex, then training would be definitely become mandatory. many companies hold training sessions that could last for 10 days. However, in many cases, many companies could train their employees for at least one month in case things are quite hard.

Currently where I work I wasn't trained or tutored but rather I had to learn on the go and as I progressed I got better. Where I work in as much as they are financially stable to handle training of staffs my boss sees it as a waste of cash to actually train Staffs. So rather he believes in learning on the goal

Currently where I work I wasn't trained or tutored but rather I had to learn on the go and as I progressed I got better. Where I work in as much as they are financially stable to handle training of staffs my boss sees it as a waste of cash to actually train Staffs. So rather he believes in learning on the goal

i am an online worker and I also do not require trainers for that. i have relevant experience when it comes to working online. I am not sure why your boss sees it as a waste of time. I think that learning and training is important, especially if the nature of work is quite harsh.

I do it personally. I want to ensure that I am getting it right with the goals and objectives of the company. I understand the business better and should be able to train my staff as fast as I could detailing what and what they should always do to ensure that we achieve our aim of starting the business.

Many organizations often have a couple of their staff organize training and workshops for new members. I think that's the perfect thing to do. However, in smaller companies and start-offs, owners just put their new staff through and they learn on the job.

I do it personally. I want to ensure that I am getting it right with the goals and objectives of the company. I understand the business better and should be able to train my staff as fast as I could detailing what and what they should always do to ensure that we achieve our aim of starting the business.

It's always going to be in the best interest of your business for you to train your staff by yourself as long as your business is small in a way that you can be able to do it without getting chocked up in a way that your other jobs will be affected.

When I started my business years ago, I was the one who trained all my first staff members personally. As my business grew and expanded, I had other serious engagements which wouldn't allow me to train them. I delegate the job to my manager.

Many organizations often have a couple of their staff organize training and workshops for new members. I think that's the perfect thing to do. However, in smaller companies and start-offs, owners just put their new staff through and they learn on the job.

Yeah, that's very correct. The size of your business is always going to determine how things are going to be done especially when it comes to your staff members training. In a small business, you won't have the resources to hire for your staff training.

There are many people who train people and most of the trainers are experienced employees or senior employees who have been promoted to that level. In many cases, the owner and the trainer might be the same person and they may need to train the staff until they find the right kind of trainer.

There are many people who train people and most of the trainers are experienced employees or senior employees who have been promoted to that level. In many cases, the owner and the trainer might be the same person and they may need to train the staff until they find the right kind of trainer.

Whenever it is convenient within your schedule to train your employees by yourself, it is something that is always going to be better because you understand your business better more than any other person that can understand it.

You will be the right person to train your employees the best way you want them to handle your business operations.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back