What's new

Do you get more views when you have more content?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of online guru will suggest you to actively publish content on your site, some even suggest that you should be publishing 1-2 new articles on your site every day. The idea behind this is to keep your site fresh and get traffic. Do you think having a lot of content en sures that you get a lot of views as well? How likely are you to get traffic if you keep publishing 1-2 articles every week?

As you say, more content and updated content is the way to go and I'm sure my successful employment blogs were booted out of the SERPS for that reason.

As you say, more content and updated content is the way to go and I'm sure my successful employment blogs were booted out of the SERPS for that reason.

The more content that you create on your website, the higher chances that you will get a better view from users that want to read the contents on your site. This is why website owners are asked to ensure that content on their sites are genuine and not copy and paste.

I think having a lot of new contents on your communities is good because you can keep your users, subscribers come to your site frequently and keep them engaged. However, it might take months to rank your new content on searches, therefore, it will be difficult to get a lot of trffic just by publblishing new content on your site.

It's not about the amount of content but more of the quality of the content. Of course it's good to post often, but the content should still be of gold quality, otherwise if you post too much you could end up with the quality of the content dropping.

It's good to have a good deal of content on your site, but you don't need to spam or post a lot. Just post once a day, every other day or, like three times a week. Or whatever you feel comfortable with as long as you're not hurting the quality of the content.

That's true, you need quality content to bring traffic and sales. Having 10 good articles is better than having `100 bad articles. However, do you realize if you frequently publish new content you will have better engagements in your communities, and if you have subscribers on your blog, you might have your subscribers on your site every time you publish new content? I think a lot of content with average quality can also help you

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back