What's new

Do you have your workers reprimanded privately or publicly?

Actually, this staff is to be reprimanded for anything it should be done in the closed doors and not in the front of people with lots of copper eyes because anything done in front of people especially when it has to do with it correcting someone the message is never passed.

Getting reprimanded on the job is a very common thing and I think that almost each and every employee gets reminded and reprimanded at certain point. However, awise employee may learn from the mistakes and he or she may try his or her best to avoid those mistakes in the future.

Getting reprimanded on the job is a very common thing and I think that almost each and every employee gets reminded and reprimanded at certain point. However, awise employee may learn from the mistakes and he or she may try his or her best to avoid those mistakes in the future.
Yes that is very true learning from mistakes is very important most especially when its comes to the understanding that the boss is the kind of person that is outspoken or too outspoken.

Actually, this staff is to be reprimanded for anything it should be done in the closed doors and not in the front of people with lots of copper eyes because anything done in front of people especially when it has to do with it correcting someone the message is never passed.
You're right about this. It's really not in the good interest of any company to publicly disgrace themselves or wash their dirty linen before everyone. So these measures should surely be carried out behind closed doors.

I don't have any problems with getting scolded publicly by my boss or my supervisor when I fail in my job which will have adverse effects on the business. I take corrections in good faith because it's how you grow and get better. If they decide to do it privately, it's a good gesture from them.

This is same with me. I don't see a big deal with scolding me in public as long as you don't cross the line with some abusive words. Just let me know what you believe that it is necessary to be done either with a soft tone or in a harsh voice. I will definitely take corrections on it and work better next time.

This is same with me. I don't see a big deal with scolding me in public as long as you don't cross the line with some abusive words. Just let me know what you believe that it is necessary to be done either with a soft tone or in a harsh voice. I will definitely take corrections on it and work better next time.

Reprimanding a worker is different from abusing them with words. This kind of behaviour will even get the business owner into problem, so it's not advisable for them to abuse their workers for any reason whatsoever. When you can't cope with them and what they did, it's better to sack them than abuse them.

Reprimanding a worker is different from abusing them with words. This kind of behaviour will even get the business owner into problem, so it's not advisable for them to abuse their workers for any reason whatsoever. When you can't cope with them and what they did, it's better to sack them than abuse them.

Yes, both of them are quite different. There are many bosses who think that they are entitled to abusing workers and I think that this is wrong. Regardless of whether or not a person is an employee, all human beings deserve to be treated with respect.

I will take scolding me in public with a harsh tone too if I did something wrong. It's why fault and I will take whatever stick they give to me. It's yelling at me in public I would find hard to take. If your being yelled at, they are not talking to you. It's like a verbal abuse.

Yes, both of them are quite different. There are many bosses who think that they are entitled to abusing workers and I think that this is wrong. Regardless of whether or not a person is an employee, all human beings deserve to be treated with respect.

It is only in developing countries that most business owners usually abuse their workers and get away with it because of how things are done there. If it is in developed countries, they know the legal consequences of abusing their workers which is why they are always careful with how they treat their workers.

I will take scolding me in public with a harsh tone too if I did something wrong. It's why fault and I will take whatever stick they give to me. It's yelling at me in public I would find hard to take. If your being yelled at, they are not talking to you. It's like a verbal abuse.

I am sure that it is unlikely that a boss will scream in the public places until or unless you work in such kind of settings. Usually a boss may yell at you inside the workplace. This is something that usually happens in many offices and other workplaces.

I am sure that it is unlikely that a boss will scream in the public places until or unless you work in such kind of settings. Usually a boss may yell at you inside the workplace. This is something that usually happens in many offices and other workplaces.
Human beings differ. Their behaviour can never be predicted correctly at all times. It's why there will be a scenario where they act like they are crazy because you won't understand how they will act like they are having a mental breakdown.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back