What's new

Do you have time for hobbies in your job? or you don't really have the time?

Even the smallest thing as of cheking your phone for new messages and chatting with friends or family is counts as a hobby in my opinion, some jobs are not 24/7 so people have the time for hobbies and for them selves. But what about you do you have time for hobbies? or you are too busy?
Well I do my work is not hard and I can spend my free time doing what I love spending time with my family reading books etc many people don't have much free time so I fell blessed to have time

Well hobby is something that we can't do without them in all our daily activities. I takes my phone as my hobby and it will be very difficult to spend the all day with out using my phone.

In reality, being overly busy is bad because it makes Jake a dull boy to work nonstop. Actually, we have more time for our hobbies thanks to online income than we do from some offline employment, which consume up the majority of our time.
That's true, if you are are busy person I don't think you'll have time for hubby's, I also don't have time for those kinds of things but sometimes I try and create time for it.

Even the smallest thing as of cheking your phone for new messages and chatting with friends or family is counts as a hobby in my opinion, some jobs are not 24/7 so people have the time for hobbies and for them selves. But what about you do you have time for hobbies? or you are too busy?
There is no person that is so busy that he could not afford the time out for some extra activities,it is what will take your mind off the job and then yuo can ease off and refresh.

There is no person that is so busy that he could not afford the time out for some extra activities,it is what will take your mind off the job and then yuo can ease off and refresh.
that's true, personally I like anything that will bring money especially if it's not that hard, if you have idea on what you are doing you'll definitely get what you want.

that's true, personally I like anything that will bring money especially if it's not that hard, if you have idea on what you are doing you'll definitely get what you want.
Well in that case,once you are doing your job you have to put your full concentration o the job,you will have to develop love for the job,that is what will make the work to be easy for you.

I am first of all not going to be taking a job that is going to be completely take my time that I do not have time for hobbies because I believe that it is not worth it no matter the payment.

I can remember very well the first job that I took that I was not having a lot of time for even myself and at the end of the day I had to resign because it was taking a lot of energy away from me.

Regarding my work, Due to the fact that I work a job and am a student, we do not have time for one another, and there is a lot to cover and study while operating my job, I have no time at all for hobbies.

Well in that case,once you are doing your job you have to put your full concentration o the job,you will have to develop love for the job,that is what will make the work to be easy for you.
That's true, if you are having full concentration on what you are doing it will help you to gain what you want, you need to have good focus if not you'll not get it right.

It's often a prudent to make room for your pastimes in order to unwind from the strenuous job that you have done at work. In my opinion, hobbies should be performed quite frequently to refresh the human being.

That's a good idea, but for me I don't really have time for hobbies, but I'll try my best to create time just like yours atleast ones a week, I think that will be a good idea.
Well , you can do it on Sunday if you have the time except your religious rules and regulations may not accept Sunday as a day of relaxation and for hobbies. It all depends on you.

That's true, if you are having full concentration on what you are doing it will help you to gain what you want, you need to have good focus if not you'll not get it right.
As a person you are responsible for how well you do your job,you will be the one to create your own happiness on the job,it all depends on the creativity you put into how you want to accomplish your task.

As a person you are responsible for how well you do your job,you will be the one to create your own happiness on the job,it all depends on the creativity you put into how you want to accomplish your task.
That's true, that's why I like to work from home, working under someone might not give you ty best outcome that you need, I'll advise you to learn your own skills set and earn money from it.

That's true, that's why I like to work from home, working under someone might not give you ty best outcome that you need, I'll advise you to learn your own skills set and earn money from it.
That is a good one though for those that have decided to be on their own,because it might not be everyone that would eventually do well while working for themself,some do well while working for others.

In every thing rest. I am working online and offline but I choose sleeping to my hobby,I most not die to enjoy my hard-working benefits. Making money is also my hubby, but resting is relaxing hubby

In every thing rest. I am working online and offline but I choose sleeping to my hobby,I most not die to enjoy my hard-working benefits. Making money is also my hubby, but resting is relaxing hubby
If you have a hubby and you turn it into a way to earn money you'll have the best results, just imagine how it feels to be doing something you love doing and the same time earning from it.

On a individual point of view, I would cherish to work from homw since I see my homw as the culminate put as well but that's not pertinent to anybody so in case you see your domestic as a diversion at that point its absolutely fine that you just lease out a put more like your claim office

Wow, I'm not employed by anyone. Because it's something I'm really interested in doing, I'm looking for more chances to start working online full-time. All I need is a situation where I can do it from the comfort of my own home.

Wow, I'm not employed by anyone. Because it's something I'm really interested in doing, I'm looking for more chances to start working online full-time. All I need is a situation where I can do it from the comfort of my own home.
I also don't like the idea if working under someone,not even the government, if you have a good skills set no need to work under someone, you can even decide to employ people to work for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back