What's new

Do you have time for hobbies in your job? or you don't really have the time?

My hobby is my job and this is why I love my job as well and I actually enjoy my job for obvious reasons. The fact of the matter is that I am managing my schedule in order to pay attention to my other hobbies as well.
It is a great idea to turn your hobby into business because you going to enjoy it and it's going to be fun.
There are a lot of advantages in engaging your hobby as a business.

Actually hobbies are inevitable and we most find time to engage or do it no matter how stressful we are. my phone is my hobby even when I am worst occupied in the office, I make time to use my phone.
Lol.. well it is funny that most people nowadays get fun and use of using phones anyhow and sound as there source of joy when ever they are using it.

Well it's true that we have diverse hobbies depending on which satisfied us the best at the time we wanted. some may not be aware of it that it's there hobby.

I don't really have enough time for job let alone for hobbies. But what I do is to look for job which is somehow connected with my hobby such as writing and typing notes.

The truth is I don't really have good time this day's, I'm always active on different forums to earn money online, I don't really have time for all those kinds of stuffs.

I try to create the time for it. There's the need for it as all work and no play makes one a dull boy. It also gives you the opportunity to relax and ease mental stress. I'll listen to music and sing along if I can't go outdoors.

Well, people says all work without play, makes Jack a doll boy and it's true. our hobby are something that we can not run away from because it gives us peace, joy and all pleasure desire.
I agree with this your point very well, all work without play is or having fun is just but a waste, when I am in my place of work anytime I feel tired and bored I go through my phone.

My hobby is to play football and watching football and i like to be in the midst of my friends when watching football , I normally have time for playing football during the weekend .

It is a great idea to turn your hobby into business because you going to enjoy it and it's going to be fun.
There are a lot of advantages in engaging your hobby as a business.

My hobby is to write and make money and this is what I enjoy a lot in my life. However, I have other hobbies as well and I do not have sufficient time to get involved in those activities, unfortunately.

Working very hard everytime and not having time for hobbies or to have fun will definitely wear you down , and that's why you need to have time for doing your hobby after work .
I agree with this your point very well, all work without play is or having fun is just but a waste, when I am in my place of work anytime I feel tired and bored I go through my phone.

Working very hard everytime and not having time for hobbies or to have fun will definitely wear you down , and that's why you need to have time for doing your hobby after work .
It is true that you must engage in your hobbies once in a while. It is necessary to freshen up our body system and it will serve as a relaxation moment for us.

It depends on the type of job you are having, if you are earning a passive income you can have time for a lot of things, but if you are always busy you can hardly have time for hobbies.

For me I don't really have time for hobbies, I am always busy I don't have time to waste, I believe most of us here are also busy, working online is a good idea to earn money.

Providing time for hobbies is very
Important and refreshing at the same time
However, That is exactly what will make you happy whenever you are working and you will produce a great result.
It shouldn't be taken for granted anyway.

Providing time for hobbies is very
Important and refreshing at the same time
However, That is exactly what will make you happy whenever you are working and you will produce a great result.
It shouldn't be taken for granted anyway.
You are right, but if you are a busy type I don't think you'll have that good time for hobbies, I think if we create time for hobbies will be a good idea, it will help us on a lot of things.

I think my job itself is fun for me so I don't need a separate time to do what I like as I am already into it. I am actually someone that is very interested in art and it happened that that's what u do online to make money.
I think it will be a good idea to have your hobbies as your job, what do you think, doing what you love doing the most and earning money at the same time, that will be a good idea.

Even the smallest thing as of cheking your phone for new messages and chatting with friends or family is counts as a hobby in my opinion, some jobs are not 24/7 so people have the time for hobbies and for them selves. But what about you do you have time for hobbies? or you are too busy?
Everyone should have a break and hobby time in their schedule because mind needs some break time and fun, it would be difficult to work continuously 24/7.

It depends on the type of job you are having, if you are earning a passive income you can have time for a lot of things, but if you are always busy you can hardly have time for hobbies.
That's true, just like me I hardly have time for myself talk more of hobbies, if you want to make you have to take every single thing you do serious, thats the best way to gain success.

I think it will be a good idea to have your hobbies as your job, what do you think, doing what you love doing the most and earning money at the same time, that will be a good idea.
You're right about that. When you do what you love, even the most difficult task in that line of business will be perceived as fun to you and with a happy and sound mind, you will easily get over it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back