What's new

Do you have time for hobbies in your job? or you don't really have the time?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
Even the smallest thing as of cheking your phone for new messages and chatting with friends or family is counts as a hobby in my opinion, some jobs are not 24/7 so people have the time for hobbies and for them selves. But what about you do you have time for hobbies? or you are too busy?

Well, I do set out time to do other things I am interested in, because I believe all work without some time to rest and chill only makes the job boring and tiresome. I like to see a movies for a few minutes, converse with friends or family then I go back to work since most of my job is online

It is not easy to make time for your hobbies between your work. Especially if you have a target to complete, one should make time for his or her hobby, to give yourself a break from working stress. I am not able to make time every day, but I do make sure to do what I enjoy every Saturday and Sunday.

You can always have hobbies in your job most importantly if your job is not stressful and time consuming , I am a teacher and i like checking my phone for new updates on social media after each classes.
Even the smallest thing as of cheking your phone for new messages and chatting with friends or family is counts as a hobby in my opinion, some jobs are not 24/7 so people have the time for hobbies and for them selves. But what about you do you have time for hobbies? or you are too busy?

Wow, I don't work for anyone. I am looking for more opportunities to start earning full-time online because that is one of the things I am very much interested to do , I just need a situation in which I can be making money at the comfort of my home.

I am a very busy man because I work throughout the day in order to make end meets but i only have time for my hobbies once awhile during the weekend , I normally goes to the field to play.

For me I set some time that I used to do other things because the work I do is not that stressful, it gives me much time to do other things so I have much time for my hobbies at anytime I want.

I have time but I tend to spend that time watching TV series or working around the house. The wife and I are going to start doing weekly poker games for a group fo friends just to keep in touch and have something we can do together at least once a week.

Well in my job.. I do not have time for hobbies at all because in my job we do not have time for each other and there are allot to cover and study while running my job.

Actually too much busy is not that good because all work without play makes Jake a dull boy. actually online earnings to a greater extent gives us much time for our hobby only for some offline jobs that takes almost all of our time.

Actually too much busy is not that good because all work without play makes Jake a dull boy. actually online earnings to a greater extent gives us much time for our hobby only for some offline jobs that takes almost all of our time.
Yeah... I agree with you, same here with my offline work it do make me busy and busy every time, but earning or working online usually give me time for my hobbies.

My favourite hobbies is football. I like playing football most of the time. Unfortunately this only happened once every week. Even though I may have interest to play sports but I don't have interest in watching football on TV.

My hobbies are writing and singing. The job I'm doing permit me do any of that till we go home. I can be working and be singing, that's not a big issue. However, a lot of people stil ask still ask to be silent whenever he is working.

Actually having time for hobby is quite inevitable as people may say, all work without play makes Jake a doll boy. you most have to give yourself some space free from stress.

I really have a hobby that I do patch it up with my job, so I take my job and do it for at least 8 hours then the remaining hours later on I go do what I like doing which is playing volleyball.

I really have a hobby that I do patch it up with my job, so I take my job and do it for at least 8 hours then the remaining hours later on I go do what I like doing which is playing volleyball.
It is good to have a hobby and take the hobby to the next level to the extent of making it a job. That is exactly what will make you happy whenever you are working and you will produce a great result.

Actually having time for hobby is totally inevitable because for a person like me, it will be very difficult to spend more than 2 to 3 hours working without touching my phone set.

Actually having time for hobby is totally inevitable because for a person like me, it will be very difficult to spend more than 2 to 3 hours working without touching my phone set.
When you choose your hobbies as your business it is one of the things that will help you in a great way to be very happy while working because it is what you love doing.

It is good to have a hobby and take the hobby to the next level to the extent of making it a job. That is exactly what will make you happy whenever you are working and you will produce a great result.
That is it.. that is why at myside most farmers do go to school and study more about agriculture and late going with farming because it is there hobby and they can not do with out it.

Well, people says all work without play, makes Jack a doll boy and it's true. our hobby are something that we can not run away from because it gives us peace, joy and all pleasure desire.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back