What's new

Do you have an insurance?

It is never wrong to prepare for unprecedented happenings.
Insurance is very important.
I intend getting an agricultural insurance policy to cover for my business.
It is important to buy an insurance as we never know what will happen in the future. It is never wrong to be prepared on some unpredictable life events in life. Many business and individuals have it.

I don't have an insurance yet because I don't have a company or a business that I've ventured into but having an insurance is quite an asset that everyone should invest in.

Insurance is very important to a business as well as a person. It is wise to insure our businesses against losses as anything can happen anytime.

I dont have an insurance. but seriously having an insurance is very important and it's necessary for every individual or family to have but due to financial constraints it makes it very difficult for certain individuals to have.

It is goid to have an insurance in life because you don't know what the future holds and things can of which you didn't plan for like a business catches fire with insurance you can start the business again.

The Benefits of Insurance to Individuals, Organizations​

Insurance benefits individuals, organizations and society in more ways than the average person realizes. Some of the benefits of insurance are obvious while others are not.
  1. The obvious and most important benefit of insurance is the payment of losses. An insurance policy is a contract used to indemnify individuals and organizations for covered losses.
  2. The second benefit of insurance is managing cash flow uncertainty. Insurance provides payment for covered losses when they occur. Therefore, the uncertainty of paying for losses out-of-pocket is reduced significantly.
  3. A third and uncommon benefit of insurance is complying with legal requirements. Insurance meets statutory and contractual requirements as well as provides evidence of financial resources.
  4. Another very important benefit of insurance is promoting risk control activity. Insurance policies provide incentives to implement a loss control program because of policy requirements and premium savings incentives.
  5. The fifth benefit of insurance is the efficient use of an insured's resources. Insurance makes it unnecessary to set aside a large amount of money to pay for the financial consequences of the risk exposures that can be insured. This allows that money to be used more efficiently.
  6. Another uncommon, important benefit of insurance is support for the insured's credit. Insurance facilitates loans to individuals and organizations by guaranteeing that the lender will be paid if the collateral for the loan is destroyed or damaged by an insured event. This reduces the lender's uncertainty of default by the party borrowing funds.
  7. The seventh benefit of insurance is it provides a source of investment funds. Insurance companies collect premiums up front, invest those premiums in a variety of investment vehicles, and pay claims if they occur.
  8. The last benefit of insurance is reducing social burden. Insurance helps reduce the burden of uncompensated accident victims and the uncertainty of society.

I don't have any insurance as it is not mandatory in my country. but someone is going to obtain an insurance if they are going to establish a business. Also you need to obtain and insurance if you I'm planning to buy a car.

I agree, insurance is very important especially to people running businesses, you can never tell what might happen, you have to be prepared.

Insurance is very important because you can never know what will happen tomorrow and it is also a way of saving you self from ruins and it helps one pick himself uo

Insurance are mainly for people that have something reasonable to protect but a situation in which you are just struggling to survive you may not even have anything to insured at that time, yes I do not have any insured property because I don't anything worth insuring now.

The importance of haveing an insurance as an individual or an organisation cannot be overemphasised,as a business peron we are actually planning to get one,that would take care of any eventualities in our business.

Yes of course , I am an employee of country so I should registred for this insurrance called " CNOPS" that mean " cause nationale des organismes de prévoyance sociale" in French .

I don't have an insurance yet because I don't have a company or a business that I've ventured into but having an insurance is quite an asset that everyone should invest in.
I do not have an insurance cover yet.
I am looking forward to insuring my business very soon.
Insurance policy helps reduce the effect of damages or losses incurred in a business.

I have an health insurance but I have not started contributing money to it. I am supposed to start paying $5 monthly but it has been so hard to keep up with it. When I get a stable job, I will start paying for it.

Right now I don't have an insurance but I know it's importance and when I'm ready to start my business next year, I'll take out both life, business, vehicle insurance because by then I'd have had a steady income source.

The importance of haveing an insurance as an individual or an organisation cannot be overemphasised,as a business peron we are actually planning to get one,that would take care of any eventualities in our business.
The kind of business I own is an online business. Is it possible to arrange an insurance plan for an online-based business or have you seen anyone do it?

The kind of business I own is an online business. Is it possible to arrange an insurance plan for an online-based business or have you seen anyone do it?
well it might exist,in the sense that the insurance outfit will be the ones to tell you the category onlne busineses fall into.You know the online world of business in most clime is just emerging.There will definitly be an insurance package for them.

well it might exist,in the sense that the insurance outfit will be the ones to tell you the category onlne busineses fall into.You know the online world of business in most clime is just emerging.There will definitly be an insurance package for them.
If so, I would love to get an insurance for my business if I am able to grow it and achieve expansion. I wouldn't want to be paying a premium on a business that is still bringing in little profit.

Yes, I have insurance since I am aware of its advantages. Nobody knows what tomorrow holds, but we must be prepared for it, whether it is good or bad. It is for this reason that insurance is purchased.

Every good and wise business man must have insurance because it's very important to help you cut down on your loss if any unforseen circumstances befall your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back