What's new

Do you have an insurance?

Yes, am working as agent for a particular data capturing Institute and life assurance policy was done for me which means if I died in the cause of my duty, the insurance company will pay my family handsome amount of money.
Yes, am working as agent for a particular data capturing Institute and life assurance policy was done for me which means if I died in the cause of my duty, the insurance company will pay my family handsome amount of money.
As a business owner you must always have insurance for your business and also I know that your business must be insured in terms of preventing risk.

No. I don't have any... In my country it's not important, maybe we don't know about it's importance or maybe we don't really care. People hardly insure

It's every important to buy an insurance policy. The insurance policy is a necessity. It could be life insurance, business insurance etc . Insurance policy would allow you plan for the future and you must undergo the policy to safeguard your future, business, properties.

It is important to buy an insurance as we never know what will happen in the future. It is never wrong to be prepared on some unpredictable life events in life. Many business and individuals have it.
Yes you are absolutely right a out this post thread because I was thinking of getting one for my life and families life and property as well because we don't pray for the worst but we should always prepare for anything though.

I don't have an insurance, I prefer saving my money in a fixed crypto account than giving it to a firm who eventually trades it anyways and gives me little or no profit

It is important to buy an insurance as we never know what will happen in the future. It is never wrong to be prepared on some unpredictable life events in life. Many business and individuals have it.
Having insurance is good because it gives you hope that your future is secure but I also believe life is a gradual process, I don't have now but soon I hope to buy one

No I don't have an insurance, because in Islamic point of view, we don't believe in insurance policy that's why I don't interest in it also.
There was a time I used to have a life insurance premium and that was when I worked at a certain company that insured that all its staff were insured with the light insurance but since I left the company the insurance died a natural death.

No I don't have any insurance policy right now. Insurance is very good to adopt in mitigating against unforeseen loss that may occur as a result of theft, accident and others.

As far as when it comes to having insurance most of my valuable assets already insured because they are very important to me in such a way that I cannot be able to bear the loss alone if something should happen unfortunately.

No I don't have any insurance policy right now. Insurance is very good to adopt in mitigating against unforeseen loss that may occur as a result of theft, accident and others.
Same with me. It is sad that I do not have an insurance policy that when I die my family will get nothing from my death. However, I don't intend to die soon and maybe I have 30 more years to live so the insurance policy is not valid anymore in that long period of time.

I have a term life insurance. I have paid 7 premiums and need to pay 13 more until my policy matures. I will be receiving just about $20,000 from my insurance policy.

Yes I have insurance for my business and insurance for my life all these are very important due to risks that may come up at any time in life because we don't know tomorrow and we can determine the future we can only plan for the future

Unfortunately I don't and knowing it's benefits I would like to get one for my self and get other important things insured mostly the future, countries matter too because insurance is not big here

For now I do not have any insurance because I do not have any important assets or any other things to insured ,I can decide to do it in the future if I have a lot of things that will be needed.health insurance is not popular over here.

I have term life insurance. If nothing happens to me during the insurance tenure, I will receive my insured amount upon maturity. I can use that money to build my business.

I don't have any insurance but I am beginning to develop interest in the subject. I think I am going to get insurance for my business anytime I start to launch the business.

You are very right on the importance for us all to see to it that we buy an insurance and the need to do so urgently too because of unforeseen circumstances that might actually be beyond our control

I think I am going to start with car insurance because I am about to get my first people very soon. I think this will give me the confidence to move very well on the road.

No, i have not gotten an insurance policy to cover my business yet. But i will, as i know its advantages.
I will also get an insurance policy to cover my mother's agricultural enterprise.

You are right, even at the fact that there is less publicity as regards the importance of insurance in my country, I currently hold an health insurance, whenever I visit the government hospitals for treatment, I get free treatment and 70 to 80 percent discounts on drugs. This is a great relief as you may not need to spend much on healthy living.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back