What's new

Do you have a health section on your forum?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many paid to post forums out there and they have a health section. There are many other forums that also have a health section. So, does your forum also have such kind of section as well?

I have seen some communities that are strictly health-based niche which means that everything that is being discussed on the platform is only about health. There are some other general discussion forums that also have health section, so it depends on what the forum owner wants.

I have a health and lifestyle subforum on my forum. I try to have a wide range of forums to discuss things, and I think a health and lifestyle forum is one of those forums good to consider having so people can talk about life aspects of value.

Yes, there is a health section in my forum. I'm managing Sports and Workout Niche forum. If there's no health section in the forum, it wouldn't be complete to cover for everything.

I have three forums. One of my forums is on liestyle and general health niche. So there are categories for various health related topics. Another forum is exclusively on mental health niche. Since this forum is on mental health, I have various categories related to mental health.

On some of my forums I had discussions for weight loss and fitness. It fits well into that niche. If I have a general forum I will post it. But I'd suggest making a health and weight loss forum for it.
It becomes commercial thread because if you talk about weight loss and fitness that means for example you need to advertise this sponsored post company that could be good chunk of money to earn that.

It all depends on the niche of the forums. If it is a general or paid to post forum then they mostly have health sections. But other forums that are quite specific like gaming forums does not necessarily need health section.

It all depends on the niche of the forums. If it is a general or paid to post forum then they mostly have health sections. But other forums that are quite specific like gaming forums does not necessarily need health section.
It depends it could be subject in off topic to talk about health in even gaming forums they could talk this subject from time to time but in general they do not have specific section for it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back