What's new

Do you give out loan to people who are starting a business?

Sometimes we meet people who seek financial help from us as they are about to start a business, most times they request for loans. Do you give out to them, especially now that they are just starting and you don't know how profitable the business would be?
Yes I am one of the person looking for financial help. I would like to invest in cryptocurrency trading but I don't have the financial help.

It
Sometimes we meet people who seek financial help from us as they are about to start a business, most times they request for loans. Do you give out to them, especially now that they are just starting and you don't know how profitable the business would be?
It's risky to do that oh, it's a new business what would you do if it crashes and your money goes into dusts. At the same time if it's someone you trust their level of commitment you can risk it

I don't give out loan to those who are just starting a business just because of the fact that there repayment system can be affected due to the fact that they will also be looking for ways to expand the business

Giving out to people that just started their business without thinking about their business outcome is the best thing to do, I also received the same help when I started my own business. Lending a helping hand is the right thing to do.
Wow congratulations to you that you have received help when you started your business. I have been looking and waiting for a help that could help me in my cryptocurrency trading journey.

Given loan to someone that want to start up a business is very risky because there is this probability that the business might fail and you lost your money, so if you want to loan anyone money to start up just get your mind off it, because you might not know the outcome

No I don't give out loans to people Whis are just starting up a business for themselves because I am not into the loan app business thing. I don't offer such services as would rather leave it for those whose business it is doing so

If I'm in the position to offer loan and the person asking for it meets the requirements I'll offer it to him or her to assist his or her business to grow.
Yes that is true. If I am also working in the bank loans department, l will be more than willing to give out loans to people who are qualified to to receive a bank loan.

It Is not bad in giving out the loan to who just want to start business, but you don't need to request for an interest from who sought for loan

If I have strong reasons to believe that the business is one that is going to scale up and they can pay me my money then I am definitely going to borrow them the money.

Yes that is true. If I am also working in the bank loans department, l will be more than willing to give out loans to people who are qualified to to receive a bank loan.
Laughs, you'll only work with instructions. You can not on your own give out loan without the authoritatives given you order for what you ought to do.

How can you give out a loan to someone who has no idea how the business is going to turn out at the end of the day. You are putting the efforts of those people at risk

How can you give out a loan to someone who has no idea how the business is going to turn out at the end of the day. You are putting the efforts of those people at risk
When someone is going to make a start up but with not enough capital then that is a clear indication that the business will fail. It is not good to give them support that way because you will only lose your money. It is better to urge them to gather capital without the help of other people.

It is good to help your friends who are in needs but we must be very careful when lending them loan. If you want to loan your friend in such situation, you must make sure that the money is not much that you can let go in case they default in payments.
It is actually a good thing to offer a helping hand to some very close persons even those who are not that close,but what you are giving to them should be what you can afford to let go if they did not return it back.

It is good to support people who have the zeal to start up business, atleast you given them a loan is like given a motivating factor but don't expect your money soon because you have to be patient for the business to grow

If I have enough I will offer loan to those starting business reasons is because I also need people who are innovative and with the potential of making better society through the ability and because I need income from them.

If I am in the capacity of helping people with loan I'll do, in order for them to get started. But it wouldn't be for people who don't know their background. The credentials must be justifiable be I can offer a help.

If i trust that they will use it deligently and i have the means of loaning to them i would, how profitable the business will be is something even them cant determine but you can trust the process with them and give them enough time to stand

If I am in the capacity of helping people with loan I'll do, in order for them to get started. But it wouldn't be for people who don't know their background. The credentials must be justifiable be I can offer a help.
The thing is that about 80% of people that you will give loan for them to start up a business will definitely deport him back that loan so this is the reason why it will be good for you to bring forth a lawful agreement between you and me when it comes to him or her paying you back there won't be too much issues.

The thing is that about 80% of people that you will give loan for them to start up a business will definitely deport him back that loan so this is the reason why it will be good for you to bring forth a lawful agreement between you and me when it comes to him or her paying you back there won't be too much issues.
Already I am not running a charitable organization to any one, be it my relation or xD, I'll be plain and straight with duration repayment which will be backed up by an attorney.

Already I am not running a charitable organization to any one, be it my relation or xD, I'll be plain and straight with duration repayment which will be backed up by an attorney.
Well it's a good thing that you really want an attorney involved in such an agreement because the people I know in this country would not be in a very good mood to pay you back your loan even if they have it because they will feel that they can use that money to do something else instead of using it to service their loans.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back