What's new

Do you give out loan to people who are starting a business?

I can't give out loan anyhow because it would just eventually be like waste when I can't get what I want back and the loan wasn't even put to appropriate use.

I do not agree with you that signing a legal document that is admissible in the court of law would not make a friend to repay you back this money as most people are always afraid of going to the court so they will look for any way or any means possible for them to repay you back your loan.
It seems you have not met with people who are harden-hearted that is why. Some people would swear heaven and Earth to not have any cash at hand and this would make it hard for even the court to make them pay.

It seems you have not met with people who are harden-hearted that is why. Some people would swear heaven and Earth to not have any cash at hand and this would make it hard for even the court to make them pay.
Well in such kind of a situation I believe that the court will definitely want to romance so kind of persons and present so I do not think that someone that has the money to pay off his or her death would not want to pay it off especially if it means that he or she will go to prison if it does not pay it.

Some people go to a far extreme of avoiding any contact with you whenever you give them loans. It is never a pleasant experience for the lender.

If you're into giving out loan to people that starting business you know that they must be interest percentage this may enable you to gain back your money and also get profit not be standing you must also ask for collateral.
Definitely giving out business loans needs certain procedures for the beneficiary to achieve such loans,such as collateral,unless it's a grant that don't need to be paid back.

If I have enough money that I can afford and rye person gives me strong reason to be live that he will pay then I am definitely lending them the money.

Sometimes we meet people who seek financial help from us as they are about to start a business, most times they request for loans. Do you give out to them, especially now that they are just starting and you don't know how profitable the business would be?
Most times it is wise to give to someone who has already been into the line of business and understand how the revenue generation is been made.Because it is from the actual business dynamics of trade activities that you can confidently say that the business would be viable and you can make a reasonable forcast.

I don't have the capacity or capability to give out loans to those who wants to set up a business. I also need some funds to expand my business but if I have the capability to do that I will do it

If you ask me, it is certainly not wise to give out loans to people just starting out a business because there is no guarantee that the business will be successful to enable one receive a refund.

I don't give out loan to anybody to start a business that I'm not comfortable with his or her business plans and the location of starting the business because this two factors matters a lot in business.

You know in life,some people are always in need of financial support so when you're in a position to open an investment for them do ensure to that.
True, its always good to help out when you can no one knows tomorrow, the person you helped today might end up being in a position to help you out for something another time. It might not be in terms of money, but it could be in any form. So help out whenever you can.

True, its always good to help out when you can no one knows tomorrow, the person you helped today might end up being in a position to help you out for something another time. It might not be in terms of money, but it could be in any form. So help out whenever you can.
That's absolutely the point and am glad that you comprehended with my point of view.It's always good to help especially when one is in the position.

It is a good thing to assist someone who is in need of financial assistance to start a business. Instead of giving such person a loan,I will rather give the person the money as my own contribution to the business because it will be very difficult for me to get the loan back.

Giving out loans to people are just starting a new business can be risky because the business either flourish or die. So the ball is in whoever choose to give

It doesn't matter if the people are starting business or they have been in the business for long. What matters most is are they going to utilise it well

In as much as I do not have any money to give anybody to start a business right now I am ever willing to give if I believe that the business is one that will go on the right track and be successful.

I am not buoyant enough to start giving out loans to small scale business owners. one thing I do is that if I discovered at a friend's to start a business and need some cash from me instead of lending them I donate to their business.

Whenever anyone wants to take a loan I think a collateral is required because if he or she refuses to pay you will use that to recover your money.

I would not say it a loan but I once lent some money to a friend who was trying to start a business. Thankfully, she made money and returned my money in 3 months.
That's very good of her because you have a faithful friend because most at times now if lend someone an amount of money to start something they will begin to run a way from when ever they see so that you can not ask of the money.

if I have someone who is going into business and the person may be a friend or a family member then if his idea is good I will definitely give him the loan if I have.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back