What's new

Do you give out loan to people who are starting a business?

Well it's a good thing that you really want an attorney involved in such an agreement because the people I know in this country would not be in a very good mood to pay you back your loan even if they have it because they will feel that they can use that money to do something else instead of using it to service their loans.
You're simply there, they'll have it but they wouldn't want to pay me back simply because they want me to forget it so they will digest it. That's Africa mentality for you, some of them are just rigorous and tricky.

You're simply there, they'll have it but they wouldn't want to pay me back simply because they want me to forget it so they will digest it. That's Africa mentality for you, some of them are just rigorous and tricky.
I would really love to be giving people to start up your business when I do sincerely have the money I wouldn't do it simply because I know that most people are not going through pay back even if they have that money cuz they will still be feeling that there are better things that they can use their money to do instead of to pay you back for loans.

I would really love to be giving people to start up your business when I do sincerely have the money I wouldn't do it simply because I know that most people are not going through pay back even if they have that money cuz they will still be feeling that there are better things that they can use their money to do instead of to pay you back for loans.
That's some humans for you, and lots of people are like that, here on my locality. Before I decide to offer such kind of services to people they must worth it.

I am sure giving out loans to people may be a very difficult decision for mahny people. Nowadays no one gives interest-free loans except the government of my country. However, you must mortage your valuable asset before they approve your loan. I may give interest-free loans to help people.

I am sure giving out loans to people may be a very difficult decision for mahny people. Nowadays no one gives interest-free loans except the government of my country. However, you must mortage your valuable asset before they approve your loan. I may give interest-free loans to help people.
You might not make your loan business open simply help those around your vicinity to get some loan from your hand and get started.

You might not make your loan business open simply help those around your vicinity to get some loan from your hand and get started.

I believe in helping people. If I had money, I would have donated a good amount of money to poor people. I believe it is much better to help poor and widows women than giving loans to rich people who do not actually need loans.

That's some humans for you, and lots of people are like that, here on my locality. Before I decide to offer such kind of services to people they must worth it.
It's not all about them being worth it but then being creditworthy people what I mean by creditworthy people is that you have tested them with smaller amount of money for a very long time and they have been able to pay surely people like this would be able to pay once the money become slightly higher or better.

If I have the requested funds that day are seeking and I believe that the company is going to perform well in the future then I am always proud to give them a loan.

If I see a bankable plan, I'll do that but I'll hold on to some very vital documents of that individual and the whole process would be documented to avoid any mishaps that would affect me but I'll dare say, it must be only those close to me

Sure I will offer loan especially if it's someone close to me, family and friends they got my back when I needed them. Apart from family and friends I will still get out loan need to know the the possibility of paying back.

It's not all about them being worth it but then being creditworthy people what I mean by creditworthy people is that you have tested them with smaller amount of money for a very long time and they have been able to pay surely people like this would be able to pay once the money become slightly higher or better.
Yeah, those who are sincere or have better credit score, or credit worthy as you said, have chances of having the loan from me because they look good to pay on time.

Is quite necessary and important to give out loan to business beginners most especially people that are very close to yiu this will help them in developing their business ideas with the future of making profit after investment.

Is quite necessary and important to give out loan to business beginners most especially people that are very close to yiu this will help them in developing their business ideas with the future of making profit after investment.
It's quite necessary that way to give out loan to them, provided you believe they'll repay you on time and not crossing the repayment date.

I am also looking for assistance for starting my own business so I am not the right person to grant someone who wishes to start a business a loan now

Yeah, those who are sincere or have better credit score, or credit worthy as you said, have chances of having the loan from me because they look good to pay on time.
Yes, there are some persons I have come across, I would never give out loans to them, even when I have more than enough, I do not think I would ever consider giving out loans, because they are not trust worthy and I know for a fact that they would not pay back

Many people want to earn "profits" by giving out loans and this is why they charge interest on loans. Some people may not actually charge interest, but they would only give loans if they find any benefit in giving loans, so they set out conditions like a share in profits if the business earns profits. This is a win-win situation for them.

No way... When giving out loans theres high possibility that you won't get your money back unless you have a good collateral. It's only the money I can afford to lose that I'd probably give out for loan

Sometimes we meet people who seek financial help from us as they are about to start a business, most times they request for loans. Do you give out to them, especially now that they are just starting and you don't know how profitable the business would be?
Helping someone start a business if you have the money is a good way to encourage someone and shows that you believe in the person. But you shouldn't just release your money to someone who just meet you that he wants to start a business, you should be sure he or she has a business plan and is sure of what he's about doing. It doesn't just end there, for peace sake the person should hand over to you a property of his that's equivalent to the amount he wants to borrow so that if he fails to return the money given to him, you have something of his that's of same value with the money you lend him

The only way that you can know people that are creditworthy is from you dealing with them overtime you can't just start up dealing with somebody and the next thing is for you to learn that person a big amount of money.

The only way that you can know people that are creditworthy is from you dealing with them overtime you can't just start up dealing with somebody and the next thing is for you to learn that person a big amount of money.
That's true dear, we need to study the people first and know the ones credit worthy and not just learning about the person and at same time offering such person loan.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back