What's new

Do you give out loan to people who are starting a business?

if I have someone who is going into business and the person may be a friend or a family member then if his idea is good I will definitely give him the loan if I have.
In contrary, I personally don't prefer to deal with my close ones. That's because, no one knows what future holds. And in rarest of rare cases, if the one who borrowed money fail to repay the amount, I could not collect forcefully also because he is near and dear to me. So I follow the rule not to do business with family or friends.

In contrary, I personally don't prefer to deal with my close ones. That's because, no one knows what future holds. And in rarest of rare cases, if the one who borrowed money fail to repay the amount, I could not collect forcefully also because he is near and dear to me. So I follow the rule not to do business with family or friends.
Yes this is just a reality, in this case I think it is better for us to give money out willingly to our close relative, we need to give the type of money that we will not get it back from them again and forget about it.

People have to start from somewhere when they want to start a business. I do give out loan to people who are just starting a business, provided that they can prove to a reasonable doubts that the business will make profits that will be able to pay back the loan.

You answered the question directly and perfectly, giving out loans to people means you have more than enough, so you can't give out loan when you don't have money.
Well I don't give out loans because you can't give out what you do not have but If I could I see no reason not to provided the idea is sound and could work out so it's will be like an investment

if i have the financial capacity to give out loans to people that wants to venture into businesses then i will definitely do that with an agreement.

You can bro, but you need to consider a lot of things. One should be how well the individual knows about the business he or she is about starting.

With OnJuno’s online checking account, for example, you earn a 1.20% Bonus on all deposits up to $5,000 and 0.25% on account balances between $5,000 and $100,000 – plus you get 5% cash back on up to $500 purchases per year at five top retailers that you choose.

Sometimes we meet people who seek financial help from us as they are about to start a business, most times they request for loans. Do you give out to them, especially now that they are just starting and you don't know how profitable the business would be?
If you know a fresh graduate who has nothing doing at the moment and has a solid business idea and is a serious person I don't see anything wrong with giving a helping hand

Yes of course, with interest. It's more like an investment. I would rather borrow people who has viable Business with the assurance to pay back with interest, than borrowing my relatives and friends money without interest, knowing fully well that l might as well kiss my money goodbye.

When you're providing lending to an individuals, ensure you're unobstructed around payment as well as rate of passion. You ought to plainly inform the individual just the amount of rate of passion you desire when you desire the cash rear. Preferably jot down an agreement.

Depends on the person and what the loan is for. I'm not just going to give money to someone. They have to wow me enough to where I will give them an investment or loan, but I would likely ask for interest in return. Or maybe a cut of the business if it's successful.

That's one thing I may not do except that I wish to give out the money for free, I try to advise people not to use loans to start a business except that they save from other sources and start

I don't think there is anything wrong in giving out loans to people who are starting up their businesses provided you have it but that should be the people you trust that can pay back.

I will not lie. It is not easy to give out loans because it is nitbeasy also to pay back loans. I will rather dash out money to support people that given out loans to other people for business

I may help people to start their own business by providing them with loans. However, I will NEVER charge any kind of interests on loans. I will give them loans with the intention to help people.

No matter don't give out loans to people who are just starting out in business. I rather Allow the loans app companies ot financial institutions to handle that as that is not one of what I intend getting into

Yeah I do actually , but I would make sure that the business is very profitable , so that I would not end up giving the loan to an unprofitable venture , so I do my research well

Sometimes we meet people who seek financial help from us as they are about to start a business, most times they request for loans. Do you give out to them, especially now that they are just starting and you don't know how profitable the business would be?
Although I'm not against any start up,but genuinely I feel that loans should only be given to already existing businesses that are doing quite well so that they can expand and do more,most start up might not Carry out feasibility studies to know if the business they want to venture into will be feasible

I think it is a good idea to give out loan for ssome to start up a business ,but it also depends on the type of person you are giving the money to

I don't support the idea of giving loan to people due to some reasons but if they requested and I have I will help them .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back