Do you find it stressful to write 2500 words on a sitting

Davvis12

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jul 24, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Am really curious, how many of you guys find it stressful to write 2500 words.
On forums.

As for me I don't really mind at all, I love typing, all my life I've been using a computer and I Got a smart phone at a young age.

Didn't really affect anything. But I really got used to typing really really really fast, without much errors, and also I rely on the auto correct if I mistakenly press a wrong key,

Though most times I completely misspell everything but I guess it happens, but whenever I do I don't use the suggestion or even ignore, i delete the whole word and retype it.

So tell me is it easy for you to type lots of words with minutes?

I am a blogger and I have work on a website for years. Writing articles are my hubby so I can write many articles without getting tired. For you to write a long articles it may be stressful but I have been in the field for long and it is now like nothing to me

It actually depends on the topic of discussion. If it is something I am passionate about, I can write more than that, however, topics that I have little knowledge or no interest in makes it a chore for me to write long articles.

Right from the period i started making use of phones,i have been enjoying typing and sending of messages as a means of communication.And this has made me to be very proficient in the use of platform for typing and sending messages.And this platform has really helped me to be very fast in my respons to messages.

It depends though. There are days I find writing even 500 or 1000 words too stressful maybe I had a very hectic day so I am already tired. If it's on a topic I love, it comes easily, I won't even know when I pass that amount.

I am a blogger and I have work on a website for years. Writing articles are my hubby so I can write many articles without getting tired. For you to write a long articles it may be stressful but I have been in the field for long and it is now like nothing to me
Yes, for bloggers it won't be stressful, it's actually not stressful for me.
But for those that just write on forums I mean they aren't use to writing long form content right?
It's going to be quite some work for them.

Anyways 2500 words isn't anything, it's too simple.

It's not a problem for me at all. I write 400 words articles just by me thinking about it in less than 30 minutes. Writing is my favorite thing and I'm glad I'm cashing out some money from it.

When you into obviously into a particular topic of interest to you, you won't mind pouring all of your heart into that topic of division. You would see yourself donit without batting an eye that you've even gone beyond this number of words you're talking about here

When you into obviously into a particular topic of interest to you, you won't mind pouring all of your heart into that topic of division. You would see yourself donit without batting an eye that you've even gone beyond this number of words you're talking about here
Very awesome input, I believe that too. And I really experience it alot with topics am really really into, I can write more than I expect.
It's weird but that's true. For instance I want to write about Earning from an online business as much I want yo keep it simple I will really find it difficult because I have alot of knowledge and so many case studies to use as an example in some places. Incredible the human mind ✨

It depends on the topic being given. To write a 1000 words is too stressful compared to writing 2500 words. If it's on a topic that is really interesting i won't be bothered. it comes easily, I
won't even know when I pass the expected words.
Timothy2004

Am really curious, how many of you guys find it stressful to write 2500 words.
On forums.

As for me I don't really mind at all, I love typing, all my life I've been using a computer and I Got a smart phone at a young age.

Didn't really affect anything. But I really got used to typing really really really fast, without much errors, and also I rely on the auto correct if I mistakenly press a wrong key,

Though most times I completely misspell everything but I guess it happens, but whenever I do I don't use the suggestion or even ignore, i delete the whole word and retype it.

So tell me is it easy for you to type lots of words with minutes?
For anyone that loves reading, typing won't be stressful. Its just like writing but even easier.
Also as a potential blogger, 2500 words is nothing.

it might be stressful to me because I'm not used to it,but if I am used to it I won't have problem with it, it's also depends on the topic you are discussing, different topic with different experiences.

People are different, skills in many areas and aspects. Writing for me I not difficult at home, I love writing that is the way I best express and describe things so it's isn't difficult at home

That is exactly how the issue of writing content is,because ones you have a good knowledge of the topic,you can easilly flow and the ideas will just be coming from all angle.
People are different, skills in many areas and aspects. Writing for me I not difficult at home, I love writing that is the way I best express and describe things so it's isn't difficult at home
One of the thing that will make a person to be very creative at what he does is that if he enjoy doing what he is into,and that is where the issue not getting fatique at you given task,which in this case is writing or any other assignment.
One of the thing that will make a person to be very creative at what he does is that if he enjoy doing what he is into,and that is where the issue not getting fatique at you given task,which in this case is writing or any other assignment.

Last edited:
Typing a 2,500 words on a sitting is not difficult but writing quality 2,500 articles on a sit is not easy. There's is different between typing and writing. Typing required no thinking, but writing require thinking.

it's very difficult and stressful to write so many words in one sitting, once i was forced to write a 450 word essay and i was exhausted, ready to cry my eyes out because of the stress
but it depends if you are interested in the topic you are writing, if you can improvise and write for something you really like it can be less stressful than a high school essay about something you are not interested

It is not difficult for me as well. I work as a translator and I need to type, at least, 5400 words everyday, but I go beyond that. It was stressful in the begining, when I was asigned so many different kinds of documents to translate (from Portuguese into Spanish and the other way around) and when I became an experienced translator, I mean I began in 2000, and in 2005 I was already a professional, I jumped into one segment and focused on that. Now it is a little easier to receive good jobs as I know what I do best and fit in the best company providers.

Excellent advice, I agree with you. And I find that when I'm really, truly into a topic, I can write more than I anticipate.
That is true, yet it is strange. For instance, it will be challenging for me to write about how to make money from an online business because I want to keep it easy.

Actually, it depends on what is being discussed.
I can write longer pieces if the subject is one I care deeply about, but I find it difficult to write lengthy pieces about subjects I know little or nothing about.

I find it stressful to write 2500 words on a sitting, because I have trouble keeping my mind focused for that long. I am always tempted to put down my pen and take a break, or start working on something else.

However, this doesn't mean that writing 2500 words in one sitting is not possible for me. It's just not very common for me to find myself in that situation.

I can remember one time when my boss asked me to write an article about how we met with a client of ours and what their needs were, so that he could send it off to them as an introduction letter. He told me that it had to be at least 2,500 words long and written within 2 days.

I didn't have much time to do research or get familiar with the topic, so instead I decided to use some of my personal experiences and observations from different projects where our company worked together with clients like those before them. I also made sure not to repeat myself too much by using different words whenever possible so that each sentence would sound more unique than just another sentence taken from somewhere else (even if they still ended up being pretty similar).

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back