What's new

Do you expect changes anytime soon in the price of Tron (TRX) coin??

TRX is a very good cryptocurrency with strong fundamentals and I think it has been doing well since the beginning of this current bear season. I don't expect much changes at the moment in the price except in the next bull market.

TRX is a very good cryptocurrency with strong fundamentals and I think it has been doing well since the beginning of this current bear season. I don't expect much changes at the moment in the price except in the next bull market.
The cryptocurrency seems not to pick the interest of so many people recently and I think a lot of investors are migrating from the tron network to other networks such as the non-fungible token or others they believe will be profitable in the future.

The cryptocurrency seems not to pick the interest of so many people recently and I think a lot of investors are migrating from the tron network to other networks such as the non-fungible token or others they believe will be profitable in the future.
Tron network is still one of my favourite because the network is is very low unlike some others. But honestly it has not reached its potentials because I remember when so many people were buying it thinking that it would moon.

There is nothing that is not possible it's can happen, no matter that I have never invested in the coin before I believe that changes will actually come to the coin one day, because there is nothing that is not possible.

Tron network is still one of my favourite because the network is is very low unlike some others. But honestly it has not reached its potentials because I remember when so many people were buying it thinking that it would moon.
I know it is a network with the lowest transaction fee , but alternatively a lot of people can use the smart chain network to carry out any of their cryptocurrency transaction . Apart from the low transaction fee , what does the TRC 10 really has to offer ?

I know it is a network with the lowest transaction fee , but alternatively a lot of people can use the smart chain network to carry out any of their cryptocurrency transaction . Apart from the low transaction fee , what does the TRC 10 really has to offer ?
Cryptocurrencies are also created in Tron network just like Binance smart chain network. So I believe it has a lot of potentials if only it can be maximized by the dev.

Cryptocurrencies are also created in Tron network just like Binance smart chain network. So I believe it has a lot of potentials if only it can be maximized by the dev.
Yea, but then why are people really losing interest in the tron network ? It seems the binance smart chain and ethereum network is the most preferred. By so many people

Yea, but then why are people really losing interest in the tron network ? It seems the binance smart chain and ethereum network is the most preferred. By so many people
Binance smart chain and ethereum network are preferred by a lot of people. I think the reason is because they Tron network has not really done a lot of marketing and the kind of work they should do. They should come out with new innovation to attract people.

The tron Foundation has been experiencing a lot of things in the past and they are now fully open to list the new ethereum network so I think that is huge

Binance smart chain and ethereum network are preferred by a lot of people. I think the reason is because they Tron network has not really done a lot of marketing and the kind of work they should do. They should come out with new innovation to attract people.
Maybe , that is just the reason because I seems not to understand much about the tron network . I'll prefer to carry most of my transaction using the binance smart chain network because it is easier and transaction can be carried out with less transaction fee.

Maybe , that is just the reason because I seems not to understand much about the tron network . I'll prefer to carry most of my transaction using the binance smart chain network because it is easier and transaction can be carried out with less transaction fee.
I love using Tron network whenever I am making transactions because they have the lowest fees. If you want to send Tron out of Binance or kucoin, they will only charge you 1 TRX.

I love using Tron network whenever I am making transactions because they have the lowest fees. If you want to send Tron out of Binance or kucoin, they will only charge you 1 TRX.
I think you should consider trying sending TRX using the smart chain network and see how much they will charge , I think the smart chain is likely to charge you far lower than that.

I think you should consider trying sending TRX using the smart chain network and see how much they will charge , I think the smart chain is likely to charge you far lower than that.
This is actually not true. I don't think any network fee can beat that one TRX. It is what so many people use whenever they want to transfer cryptocurrency from one centralized exchange to another because it is the lowest.

This is actually not true. I don't think any network fee can beat that one TRX. It is what so many people use whenever they want to transfer cryptocurrency from one centralized exchange to another because it is the lowest.
Even me , I sees it to be the network with the lowest transaction fee , I was just trying to compare it with the smart chain network . Both of them are still offering cryptocurrency transaction with lower gas fee.

There are also a lot of other networks that you can send cryptocurrency with low fees. But whenever I'm sending a cryptocurrency from one centralized exchange to another, I use trx, but if it's Dex, I use binance smart chain.

There are also a lot of other networks that you can send cryptocurrency with low fees. But whenever I'm sending a cryptocurrency from one centralized exchange to another, I use trx, but if it's Dex, I use binance smart chain.
It seems people are very much familiar with the smart chain. However a lot of people are not particularly interested in using the ethereum network when sending out cryptocurrency from one wallets to another.

From has been stagnate for a lot of time and i don't really think it will skyrocket in a short time but I've heard people saying the owner of From said it will soon reach $1 but nobody knows when that will happen

From has been stagnate for a lot of time and i don't really think it will skyrocket in a short time but I've heard people saying the owner of From said it will soon reach $1 but nobody knows when that will happen
I am not a fan of the Tron but I know that this particular cryptocurrency has been gaining tractions because I could see that so many people kept mining it on different platforms most especially on Trust wallet.

A lot of things are going to determine if the price is going to be positive or not. For example, the total value logged in the protocol is something that has been increasing since the beginning of this year.

A lot of things are going to determine if the price is going to be positive or not. For example, the total value logged in the protocol is something that has been increasing since the beginning of this year.
The value of all cryptocurrencies are driven by supply and demand mechanism . This is exactly what is responsible for The rising and falling in the price of cryptocurrencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back