What's new

Do you expect changes anytime soon in the price of Tron (TRX) coin??

Yes I expect exchange is very soon because it has again it's during this. According to your comment you said if we can be able to exercise patience success won't elude us.
Sure, patience is one of the factors that can enable us earn from our genuine investment. Any one who isn't patient enough will be forced to sell out of panic, and making it unsuccessful for the person.

Over the past month, I think we can all agree that there have been changes in the prices of Tron positively until recently and when prices of all the altcoin started to drop.

This was the first cryptocurrency I had but the price was not stable,i sold it off because I was losing so much and I didn't have a patience to keep it for long-term, I didn't want to risk my capital on something I am not sure of if it is going to be valuable in the future.

We saw the changes in the previous 2-3 months ago. But those positive changes aren't around at the moment. The coin have sink down since the bearish run started.

For now, we don't know what to expect from Tron but I believe more investment in the coin will help the market value a bit. With time,the coin will grow into stability and value in the crypto market. More awareness about the coin should be made and more airdrops should be done.

I've been speculating around the price of Tron (TRX) coin ever since i started following it up last year September. But the price seems unchangeable, it is stuck everyday at $0.03+ per token. I'm still expecting that kind of changes in its price that people predicted around it.

Do you think those promising changes can still happen in the price of Tron coin??
I don't actually know the reason why tron despite all it hipe and news about it, it hasn't gone far, i don't think coin like this are good for investment but for trading.

I don't actually know the reason why tron despite all it hipe and news about it, it hasn't gone far, i don't think coin like this are good for investment but for trading.
That's just it, TRX coin is just going down up to this day its still going down. It is back to its usual low price, going from 22 cents back to 5 cents now.

A colleague invested in Tron for me since I don't know how to trade but I was scammed. He said I didn't get spill overs to earn as he promised I could earn from spills. I really wasted my money in TRX.

Even though Tron has a lot of use case as the platform can be used to do lot of things, the price of its native currency TRX is not improving much compared to other coins.

Price of TRX coin surprised the onus, especially when it got from $0.04 to $0.22 with in the space of two months. Such kind of splendid run is what we are looking for.

The tein cryptocurrency is a very slow growth cryptocurrency too among the many in it's kind. The coin will still keep pushing forward for a long time time. I'm still watching it

Personally, I think tron is going to do well in the future but I can't say what the price would as it is not easy predicting coins because of their volatility nature. But tron is one of the coins I am still holding at the moment as no one knows what it becomes tomorrow. That is my view.

The crypto market has been so bullish recently and these has given hope for a lot of coins and I think Tron is one of those coins that could see a breakout during this period

With the progress the coin has made in the last few days, I think the value of the coin will rise soonest if it keeps to its pace. Am willing to even start trading with the coin if it continues to make consistent progress
Currently, Tron is in a standstill or should I say a loop. I believe the coin would go rise unexpectedly just as it has been doing. It might not be now but soon. Are you also holding Tron?

Yes, hold your coin very well as the changes might be sooner or later. Nobody knows that Tron price will go up this way.consider the price of each Tron last year and now, you will see the glaring difference.

Well, stock exchange marketing has always been a problem with the global economy, and the demand and supply of the coin is a portion of the market demand by investors.

Although the popularity and interest in the coin is no more like before again when it was new ,I still believe in the coin as I am holding some since last year December

Most of this coin do not just pump within a day having known that I feel that with time TRX coin will have a better value

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back