What's new

Do you expect changes anytime soon in the price of Tron (TRX) coin??

I've been speculating around the price of Tron (TRX) coin ever since i started following it up last year September. But the price seems unchangeable, it is stuck everyday at $0.03+ per token. I'm still expecting that kind of changes in its price that people predicted around it.

Do you think those promising changes can still happen in the price of Tron coin??
A lot of people have high hopes on the cryptocurrency and it seems like it's something that's going to be worth it in the future considering how the coins have been behaving lately.

The first time I heard about Tron (TRX), it was very low. Some of my friends bought some but I did not know about crypto as of then. It was strange to me. I was so engrossed in learning Binary trading. Now I missed my chances. Tron is still more promising than Doge I know

Concerning if an individual should be expecting changes anytime soon in the price of tron coin. Well, I believe there is going to be a change in the cryptocurrency coin called tron because it looks to be a promising coin in the future, though it might not be that soon but I believe any individual that wants to invest in it should go for a long term investment.

The coin is no more popular as it used to be, there was a time in which the coin was so much popular that the price really shoot to a reasonable price compared to a previous one, most people are not talking about it movement anymore.

Well stock exchange marketing always have issue with global economy and demand and supply of the coin is part of market demand by the investors
Crypto currency investment and business can never be underestimated because the volatily makes it rise and fall and anything can happen at any given time, where it might rise or fall.

Well it's only unfortunate that the creators of this coin haven't done much to improve the utility or even push it out more (as in the case of advertising and showing people the benefits). I'm not sure it'll hit the heights once speculated of it.

I am not aware of the TRON until I started see it airdrops flooding the YouTube and telegram. The airdrops require you to pay a service charge in BNB before you could claim it.

Actually changes is what everyone expected from anything meaning positive changes and not negative. The price of Trox coin had not been good actually and not good for investment at all cost because it has a very low value compared to others.

The prices of this coin is usually fluctuating and always less than $1. I doubt if it will ever get so high like people have been expecting of it for more than a year right now.

I have been hearing about this coin called tron and it seems it has very great future potentials, i had always wanted to invest on it but I can't seem to find it on the crypto wallet I'm using on investing my coin "binance" can someone please tell me where I can buy tron so I could be able to invest on it?
Tron is live in various exchange wallet and if you search in binance too they tron crypto currency is also listed on the exchange, I bought my Tron on the kucoin exchange wallet sometime last year.

I do not really see any potential in this particular cryptocurrency at all , and have since given up on it already because I do not think if it is ever going to appreciate in value within the period I'm waiting.

Because of the high level of change that is seen around cryptocurrency because of the level of fluctuations. It is much expected that there should be a very big change in this cryptocurrency.

The coin had a lot of potentials in the past but I do not even know what is happening right now so I'm just going to be analysing other projects to see if I am going to get a good entry.

Change is inevitable around the price of cryptocurrency I don't really see something special in the change that you have mentioned of around that coin because a cryptocurrency is very volatile.

The fluctuations around cryptocurrency will make changes happen all the time and such changes is necessary and for you to predict the market movement of the trade.

Tron is one of the cryptocurrencies that is very stable and they do not really change so much in price. I have also been following it for a long time and even in this bear season it was among those that did not depreciate it so much like others.

Change they said is constant in nature and we are investing our money on crypto currency coin to have a change , though Tron is always stable but I expected the price to increase.

at this period of time, i do not expect the price of Tron to grow or appreciate in value, simply because of what is happening to bitcoin at the moment, bitcoin is failing drastically everyday and it shapes how other coins perform in the market

Actually no one can really teller predict about the changes that may happen to trox. Most things about cryptocurrency are unpredictable because it can only be determined by the market forces of demand and supply.

I think changes in the price of Tron can only take place when there is a high demand for it over it supply, which may not take place anytime soon, because I have not seen any changes in it recently. Which would have help to boost it price.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back