What's new

Do you expect changes anytime soon in the price of Tron (TRX) coin??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I've been speculating around the price of Tron (TRX) coin ever since i started following it up last year September. But the price seems unchangeable, it is stuck everyday at $0.03+ per token. I'm still expecting that kind of changes in its price that people predicted around it.

Do you think those promising changes can still happen in the price of Tron coin??

I've been speculating around the price of Tron (TRX) coin ever since i started following it up last year September. But the price seems unchangeable, it is stuck everyday at $0.03+ per token. I'm still expecting that kind of changes in its price that people predicted around it.

Do you think those promising changes can still happen in the price of Tron coin??
Since i have been holding my Trons , i have never got any profit , they always remain in loss 6 days a week and it increases very low , still i am holding some Trons for long term and expecting some goods results in future from this coin.

Tron is not a good coin to put money into for now because the price have not been doing well for some months now. However, with what happened to dogecoin and what's currenctly happening to ripple, Tron might be the next penny coin for Investors to pump.

To be honest, Trx has really not so well as compared to the hype and the expectation we had, we thought by now Tron would have reached $5 but it hasn't.

No doubt Tron blockchain bis an interesting project and everyone good investor had an eye on Tron, nevertheless I see Tron rising very soon above $1

Well stock exchange marketing always have issue with global economy and demand and supply of the coin is part of market demand by the investors

To be honest, Trx has really not so well as compared to the hype and the expectation we had, we thought by now Tron would have reached $5 but it hasn't.

No doubt Tron blockchain bis an interesting project and everyone good investor had an eye on Tron, nevertheless I see Tron rising very soon above $1
Don't say $1 yet, at least it will start somewhere yo increase. At the moment, Tron (TRX) isn't increasing either. It is nowhere near the $1 mark. I see it rising cos of its fast processing of transactions and low gas fees. People will look into it, since the transaction fees of Bitcoin and Ethereum is high.

Looking ahead to the next few years for TRON, there are bound to be some better opportunities for the price of the TRX coin to grow as the project keeps expanding. TradingBeasts, for example, predicts that in January 2021 a price between $0.05-$0.08 may be expected and that by the end of December 2021, a high rise is expected at prices from $0.21 – $0.30.

The Tron coin has been behaving like a stable coin for a very long time now on my estimation. It keeps.on fluctuating between $0.02 to $0.03 forth and back. It is my belief that it might break trend sometimes this year hopefully though.

Concerning if an individual should be expecting changes anytime soon in the price of tron coin. Well, I believe there is going to be a change in the cryptocurrency coin called tron because it looks to be a promising coin in the future, though it might not be that soon but I believe any individual that wants to invest in it should go for a long term investment

Please l don't even understand this Tron of a coin, l even have like two Tron wallet app, of which l deposited some money in one yet l don't understand how it works. It keep talking about referral, more like MMM. Please someone should just educate me on it, because l believe l was scammed by my referrer, who l am yet to hear from, after brain washing me to invest in Tron.

Well, with the recent rise of dogecoin, I expect the price of drone to rise very soon. Even though Tron have not lived up to the hype it got last year, I still expect it to rise very soon. It is one of the coins I'll be investing on for long-term purposes. I love investing on low valued coins, because when they rise you gonna be making a lot of money.

If it is constant by many days so far then it will not change too early, these are the coins where new investors do not invest early or in their new time at Online Platform. But i do not use Torn, and having zero knowledge so far, if you hav crypto world then why do people go for Torn.

Yes I'm actually rooting for a massive increase in the price of Tron. I believe it will eventually come soon but we just need to hold on a little bit. But we can still continue to accumulate it.

Statistics has shown that Tron is unreliable and not profitable as well, all positive expectationsion and prediction has been met with zero possibilities but somehow i still believe strongly that they'll do well
Post automatically merged:

Statistics has shown that Tron is unreliable and not profitable as well, all positive expectationsion and prediction has been met with zero possibilities but somehow i still believe strongly that they'll do well

We cannot predict the prize of any crypto currency coin but if whales are going to pump or dump it then price of any crypto currency coin will change. Only people who have a high assets in particular coin can change the price of it.

Well i just checked the price now its still $0.03, and i really don't know why its not moving fast despite having that amount of volume its a surprise to me ,i just hope the price could increase largely and many would earn a lot from the increase i think , because the coin seems to be growing slowly and not fast i think

The thing is there is Hope when there is life as long as there is still Tron, it still has the potential of rising in price. Tron came with a lot of fanfare and attention but those fanfare are dying down now and most people are questioning the reason why they invested in Tron.

Honestly its a million dollar question but like someone said earlier if there is life then there is hope. We are only hopeful that the coin will rise in value in no time. The fanfare it generated a while back is going out gradually. We can only wait to see what the future holds

The thing is there is Hope when there is life as long as there is still Tron, it still has the potential of rising in price. Tron came with a lot of fanfare and attention but those fanfare are dying down now and most people are questioning the reason why they invested in Tron.
To a great extent i fell for the fanfare and the buzz that was generated around Tron. It was like the coin was going to be the next ethereum and several projects for acquiring the coin was being developed every where and i thought that was going to be a major booster. Anyways we are still hopeful.

Concerning if an individual should be expecting changes anytime soon in the price of tron coin. Well, I believe there is going to be a change in the cryptocurrency coin called tron because it looks to be a promising coin in the future, though it might not be that soon but I believe any individual that wants to invest in it should go for a long term investment
One of the key problems i see with the Tron coin is the fact that the circulating supply is so so much. Over a billion total supply which is way too much a lot will have to be done to be able to push up the value of that coin.

Last edited:
Of course, there would be changes in the price of Tron because of the popularity it has gained. A lot of people were Eve participating in the airdrop before it became this popular so i think that market base might just push the coin

I have been hearing about this coin called tron and it seems it has very great future potentials, i had always wanted to invest on it but I can't seem to find it on the crypto wallet I'm using on investing my coin "binance" can someone please tell me where I can buy tron so I could be able to invest on it?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back