What's new

Do you expect changes anytime soon in the price of Tron (TRX) coin??

It seems people are very much familiar with the smart chain. However a lot of people are not particularly interested in using the ethereum network when sending out cryptocurrency from one wallets to another.
Ethereum chain is actually the most popular but the thing is that their network fee is huge. It is the major reason a lot of people prefer to use binance smart chain these days.

Justin sun is somebody that I am really not going to bet against in the cryptocurrency world. He is a major reason why I am still holding part of the cryptocurrency.

Justin sun is somebody that I am really not going to bet against in the cryptocurrency world. He is a major reason why I am still holding part of the cryptocurrency.
It is really a very good cryptocurrency in the crypto market. I see a lot of YouTubers promote this particular cryptocurrency . This is where I get to know about the Tron.

Ethereum chain is actually the most popular but the thing is that their network fee is huge. It is the major reason a lot of people prefer to use binance smart chain these days.
I think they have upgraded the ethereum network to a point that you can easily carry out transaction without having to pay so much as transaction fee. You can research further on this if you have time.

I think they have upgraded the ethereum network to a point that you can easily carry out transaction without having to pay so much as transaction fee. You can research further on this if you have time.
it did not affect transaction fees because they still have ridiculous transaction fees which I despise. It is one of the major reasons I do not buy cryptocurrencies in ethereum network using decentralized exchanges.

it did not affect transaction fees because they still have ridiculous transaction fees which I despise. It is one of the major reasons I do not buy cryptocurrencies in ethereum network using decentralized exchanges.
I have been avoiding the Ethereum network for a long time after using it to receive my payment here sometimes ego and the payment was not received because the network was too congested for my payment to be sent to my wallet. Lolz it's wasn't a nice experience.

I like Trons very much. This is the only crypto coin that I can invest on. However it's price flactuation rate has not been bad as other coins as bitcoins for instance. It's price can't change drastically as evidently by other famous Coins.

I have been avoiding the Ethereum network for a long time after using it to receive my payment here sometimes ego and the payment was not received because the network was too congested for my payment to be sent to my wallet. Lolz it's wasn't a nice experience.
It is one of the cryptocurrency networks I try as much as possible to avoid because it is too expensive and some other issues may occur. I believe it is only for rich people.

Actually.. I personally am not expecting any changes now in the price of Tron because even the king of all coins bitcoin has not yet rises, so it will also be hard for Tron too to rise.

It is one of the cryptocurrency networks I try as much as possible to avoid because it is too expensive and some other issues may occur. I believe it is only for rich people.
Like what other issue do you think might occur ? for me the reason why I am not investing in the coin is because of the higher transaction fee and the fact that it will take a lot of time to gives reason profit

Like what other issue do you think might occur ? for me the reason why I am not investing in the coin is because of the higher transaction fee and the fact that it will take a lot of time to gives reason profit
it is one of the best cryptocurrencies you can invest on and be rest assured that you will probably make profit but that is if you have some good amount of money. The transaction fee is not an issue because currently on binance you can trade ethereum with zero fees.

it is one of the best cryptocurrencies you can invest on and be rest assured that you will probably make profit but that is if you have some good amount of money. The transaction fee is not an issue because currently on binance you can trade ethereum with zero fees.
I have been following one potential cryptocurrency called the fantom ecosystem. The coin is one of the most potential new upcoming cryptocurrency I know with a very high volatility. It has actually drop from $3 to 0.23 cent which is its current price. Such cryptocurrency with a lower market cap can give a reasonable profit as it has the ability to do x 20 within a short period of time. But this may not be the same with ethereum.

I have been following one potential cryptocurrency called the fantom ecosystem. The coin is one of the most potential new upcoming cryptocurrency I know with a very high volatility. It has actually drop from $3 to 0.23 cent which is its current price. Such cryptocurrency with a lower market cap can give a reasonable profit as it has the ability to do x 20 within a short period of time. But this may not be the same with ethereum.
Yeah, it is probably one of the cryptocurrencies that will give you a lot of people profit in the next bull market. I also bought the cryptocurrency last year but after making some profit I sold.

I've been speculating around the price of Tron (TRX) coin ever since i started following it up last year September. But the price seems unchangeable, it is stuck everyday at $0.03+ per token. I'm still expecting that kind of changes in its price that people predicted around it.

Do you think those promising changes can still happen in the price of Tron coin??
Yeah defenetly TRX is one of those cryptos which has potential to grow in long term, honestly I don't have any TRX now but I would like to invest in it.

Yeah, it is probably one of the cryptocurrencies that will give you a lot of people profit in the next bull market. I also bought the cryptocurrency last year but after making some profit I sold.
I also bought some for myself but I wasn't having interest in selling it off , it was mainly for long-term purposes. But now the value has been greatly reduced. Lolz.

I also bought some for myself but I wasn't having interest in selling it off , it was mainly for long-term purposes. But now the value has been greatly reduced. Lolz.
that is why It is always important to take your profit. Even if you want to buy a coin for long-term purposes, when the value rises to a reasonable extent then you take your profit and wait for it to fall again.

that is why It is always important to take your profit. Even if you want to buy a coin for long-term purposes, when the value rises to a reasonable extent then you take your profit and wait for it to fall again.
Yes that was actually the mistake I made . I should have understand that no cryptocurrency can continue in a constant uptrend for a long period of time without retracement. I was believing that it will continue going up like that.

Yes that was actually the mistake I made . I should have understand that no cryptocurrency can continue in a constant uptrend for a long period of time without retracement. I was believing that it will continue going up like that.
That is what many people who are new to cryptocurrency including myself thought. No cryptocurrency will continue going up forever because there will be somebody retracement and they will be bear market.

That is what many people who are new to cryptocurrency including myself thought. No cryptocurrency will continue going up forever because there will be somebody retracement and they will be bear market.
That is what I should have understood then , but I was just focusing on the potential profit I can be making. That is why I was not considering the fact that the market might really go down. Greediness is not good indeed

That is what I should have understood then , but I was just focusing on the potential profit I can be making. That is why I was not considering the fact that the market might really go down. Greediness is not good indeed
greediness remains the major reason so many people do not make tangible money in crypto currency instead they lose a lot of money. When you are greedy your chances of succeeding will be very low.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back