What's new

Do you expect changes anytime soon in the price of Tron (TRX) coin??

I've been speculating around the price of Tron (TRX) coin ever since i started following it up last year September. But the price seems unchangeable, it is stuck everyday at $0.03+ per token. I'm still expecting that kind of changes in its price that people predicted around it.

Do you think those promising changes can still happen in the price of Tron coin??
The expected change is still a speculation and no one is certain when and how it will happen or will it ever happen?
Their is no certainty about any coin and all we do is to hope things change for better with multiple coins to give many a good chance to try other coins other than BTC

In the best case scenario, the TRX could rise slightly and reach 4 0.54 in 2023. According to their long-term Troon Crypto forecast, the service is expected to reach 0. 0.763 by 2025. Their Tron analysis will end with the TRX forecast for 2030, when they expect the coin to go up to $ 1.

I've been speculating around the price of Tron (TRX) coin ever since i started following it up last year September. But the price seems unchangeable, it is stuck everyday at $0.03+ per token. I'm still expecting that kind of changes in its price that people predicted around it.

Do you think those promising changes can still happen in the price of Tron coin??
It is one of the currencies I am keeping an eye on. I would have made so much money in this cryptocurrency if I had bought it about 5 months ago. but in my own opinion I don't think it is late to buy now and hold for a long term. The price may go up by 50% in two years to come.

Personally I have been expecting that trx would hit $1 as speculation by December last year but it hasn't moved as expected but let's keep hope alive that trx would have a significant up trend move soon.

In the world of cryptocurrency anything can happen at the moment I will ask those that are holding on the current to keep their faith that one day
3 Nigerians I will let you know that the former governor of Central Bank as criticize size and come against government

In the world of cryptocurrency anything can happen at the moment I will ask those that are holding on the current to keep their faith that one day
3 Nigerians I will let you know that the former governor of Central Bank as criticize size and come against government
Hmm, that's true anything can take its place around Cryptocurrency. Their is no doubt, with time we gonna see changes around Tron coin. For now things aren't going well for it, but maybe it will in the later part of the year or their about.

ToHonestly its a million dollar question but like someone said earlier if there is life then there is hope. We are only hopeful that the coin will rise in value in no time. The fanfare it generated a while back is going out gradually. We can only wait to see what the future holds
Post automatically merged:

One of the key problems i see with the Tron coin is the fact that the circulating supply is so so much. Over a billion total supply which is way too much a lot will have to be done to be able to push up the value of that coin.
To a very large extent there was a lot of expectation om the Tron coin because of the popularity it has gained from the social media and other investors who taught Tron was going to be huge, there is still hope for the coin though as it has been slightly rising recently

The current TRX coin price is $0.0180178, but by the end of 2020, the average price for TRON is expected to be $0.0226342. However, the forecast for the next few years is very stable, and the trading price of TRX is expected to be between $0.018-$0.028.

Am currently looking at scouting other coins that are really low caps and checking out their projects and teams behind them together with their partners and in some cases some of the institutional investors and advisers.

Yes, the price of Tron has seen significant changes in the past few weeks with many people subscribing to the coin after it managed to scaled above 0.03$ and since then the price has continued to increase.

Personally I have been expecting that trx would hit $1 as speculation by December last year but it hasn't moved as expected but let's keep hope alive that trx would have a significant up trend move soon.

Am currently looking at scouting other coins that are really low caps and checking out their projects and teams behind them together with their partners and in some cases some of the institutional investors and advisers.

The current TRX coin price is $0.0180178, but by the end of 2020, the average price for TRON is expected to be $0.0226342. However, the forecast for the next few years is very stable, and the trading price of TRX is expected to be between $0.018-$0.028.

Yes, the price of Tron has seen significant changes in the past few weeks with many people subscribing to the coin after it managed to scaledabove 0.03$ and since then the price has continued to increase

Tron is a good cryptocurrency with a very good future. With the current continuous increase in the price of bitcoins and ethereum gas, people are opting for cryptocurrencies with lesser gas price which tron might likely benefits hugely from this new development.

Yes bro tron coin will appreciate soon I tell you, the coin has a brighter future, many expert has confirmed it, and so shall it be, now is the time to actually acumulat the coin, cos it's cheaper now than anyother coin, Bitcoin black is it's also a good coins to invest on now.

Of course, there would be changes in the price of Tron because of the popularity it has gained. A lot of people were Eve participating in the airdrop before it became this popular so i think that market base might just push the coin.

Of cos change is constant, all known crypto currencies are actually on the increase, and I tell you, before the year Runs out, Doge coins and Tron coin will be heading to the moon. Take it or leave it, that's what I saw, and must surely come to pass, a word is enough for the wise.

Sure, the world is coping the unprecedented challenges posed by covid19. People are slowly going back to their base. But covid19 never disrupted the progress online businesses made. Cryptocurrency is on the massive rise since late 2020.

The way you have been speculating on tron that's the way a friend i mate recently said so that He as been tracing tron some years back that tron will also become the next deal very soon. So if change are to happen it depends on the market it provide at the long run...

The way you have been speculating on tron that's the way a friend i mate recently said so that He as been tracing tron some years back that tron will also become the next deal very soon. So if change are to happen it depends on the market it provide at the long run...
The expectations have always been high for Tron coin but such expectations haven't really showcased itself. We're still speculating about the outcome of the predictions around Tron coin. At the moment is around $0.05 per token.

Recently there is what seems like a recovery after the massive fall in the price of crypto currency. Tron has also increased by a few cents

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back