What's new

Do you ever deal with isolation and loneliness working from home?

When working from home, people may feel isolated and lonely. Remote workers may experience loneliness if they feel cut off from their coworkers and the corporate culture. When remote workers lack the tools and resources they need to complete their work efficiently, isolation can also happen.

I can never feel that way working from home. In the first place, i am not really the outing type, i prefer staying at home than going out. Then as long as i have enough battery or data i do not mind working at home.

No as a matter of fact I like it to be quiet while I'm working online, I don't want to be distracted, that's why most of the times I try to go to a quiet place just to avoid distraction.
Same here, I hate distraction, if I'm working online I don't want to get distracted, that's why I try anything in my power to see I avoid being distracted.

The isolated space is where I function the most with my work. I don't like distractions when I am working. I prefer that no one is around or talking to me while I am working. I love working in isolation.

When it comes to working from home, most of us don't work with anyone. Some of us live with their families, and some live alone. But for the latter, how do you deal with isolation and loneliness when working from home? I know that working with people in another location can help build relationships and build character, but when you're self employed, sometimes you don't work with anyone.

So how do you deal with that?
I like to work at a cafe or in some kind of public place, then I don't feel so alone and isolated from the world. Sometimes I even make friends who are interested in the same things as me. I also have a family, and they keep me company when I work at home, so I don't feel isolated or lonely most of the time.

If you are working alone as a self employed person, you should create time to interact with other people. Whether socially or doing practical things like volunteering with others. It helps a lot to be with others even if you enjoy working and living alone.

Though I am living with my wife and my children , I prefer working alone in the corner of my room because of the disturbance that might hinder my working online .
I also hate disturbance and distraction when I'm working online. That's why I prefer being alone when working online. But after working for a while, I go out to play with people because I can't stay alone for long time.

Normally if you are working online you are going to face those kinds of challenges, coming across them is also part of learning,it helps us a lot.
I like being alone whenever i am working online , i dont watch movies or listen to music because they serve as a point of distraction to me , so i am used to the loneliness and the isolation issue .

I like being alone whenever i am working online , i dont watch movies or listen to music because they serve as a point of distraction to me , so i am used to the loneliness and the isolation issue .
Some people claimed they can work effectively while listening to music. But I think such people are not many. For me now, I can only work in quit place where there's no distractions.

Yes, we have all experienced that especially if you are the only one doing that, but remember the Main Goal is to earn money, if you know what you are doing you can achieve that.

Actually working from home, is not based on isolation I believe but due to some circumstances or when you decide to most especially for those who worked online.

Though there are some kind of stress you will felt, because you are alone but you can overcome it with time.

All of us hates distraction, if you really don't want to be distracted then you need to work hard an also going to a quiet place is very important, it will help you a lot.
I don't think you hate distraction the way I do, a lot of people are getting distracted but none of them really take action on it, the best thing to do is to create enough time for everything.

I don't feel solated when working online. That's because I have always made peace with my soul at all times. I am indifferent about company. If I see, it is okay. If I don't, it is still okay.
I think you are an introvert. I am also an introvert and I can stay in a room for a week provided the essential things are available. that is why I prefer working on the internet. I have met someone before who said that he's not interested in working online because he loves to interact with people everyday.

I can never feel that way working from home. In the first place, i am not really the outing type, i prefer staying at home than going out. Then as long as i have enough battery or data i do not mind working at home.
Working from home is majorly for people who are introverted. When you are introverted it will be much easier for you to work at the comfort of your home without feeling isolated.

Working from home is majorly for people who are introverted. When you are introverted it will be much easier for you to work at the comfort of your home without feeling isolated.
That is true for me. I find it so easy to work from home because I am an introvert. But then as an introvert it does not mean that I should deny myself other jobs offline. I have come to learn that you can be introverted and still have communication skills and other important skills for dealing with people.

I'm already used to it, I don't feel lonely anymore, if you are used to it, it's not going to be something new to you, you can only experience this if you are starting for the very first time.

I'm already used to it, I don't feel lonely anymore, if you are used to it, it's not going to be something new to you, you can only experience this if you are starting for the very first time.
That is true. I am used to working from home too. At first it felt so lonely but then it has gotten normal and I even enjoy it. Though I find time to interact with other people when I am not working.

I think we with Time you can be able to get used to it,but if you are very new to online, you are not going to like, I Remember the first Time I started it was really hard for me.

I really prefer the isolation and loniless whenever i am working online because my offline work is always done in a noisy place , so whenever i am working online , i stays in the corner of my room .

I really prefer the isolation and loniless whenever i am working online because my offline work is always done in a noisy place , so whenever i am working online , i stays in the corner of my room .
same here I also prefer to be working alone than to be be working with others with a lot of distraction,if you are working with some people you might get distracted easily.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back