What's new

Do you ever deal with isolation and loneliness working from home?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to working from home, most of us don't work with anyone. Some of us live with their families, and some live alone. But for the latter, how do you deal with isolation and loneliness when working from home? I know that working with people in another location can help build relationships and build character, but when you're self employed, sometimes you don't work with anyone.

So how do you deal with that?

No, i do not ever feel isolation and loneliness working from home. As a matter of fact, i like the fact that i'm isolated at home when i work. It makes me avoid distractions that comes with working with people.

I always work with music playing in the background whenever I'm working. It keeps me company and make me feel good. I do feel lonely once in a while and when it gets too much, I would step out to get fresh air.

When working from home, it's critical to take preventative measures to avoid feeling lonely and isolated. These problems can be dealt with in a number of ways, including by making plans, interacting with others, and including exercise or meditation in your daily routine. To counteract feelings of loneliness, it's also critical to maintain relationships with coworkers and frequently engage in social interactions.

When it comes to working from home, most of us don't work with anyone. Some of us live with their families, and some live alone. But for the latter, how do you deal with isolation and loneliness when working from home? I know that working with people in another location can help build relationships and build character, but when you're self employed, sometimes you don't work with anyone.

So how do you deal with that?
This happens a lot of times but I always go outside too. There are times that I will go to greet my friends and I will work from their place instead of sitting at home all day long.

I find working from home fun for me, I honestly do not even like going outside except it is necessary.
Most times, I solve by loneliness or isolation by working more from home. I can easily watch a movie if I feel bored.

It all depend on an individual different situation,the are some who stay in there family house as such the don fill lonly ,some that stay alone play music in a low tune inorder not to fill lonly,but personal I enjoy isolated place why working.

I grew up on the internet. I was one of the lucky ones whose father needed a computer in the 90s so I started using one from a young age. I don't have issues with working by myself. My wife keeps me company at home if I need it or I go visit family or friends at the weekend.

I think online work with gadgets has reduced the necessity of sociability when working. I don't even feel lonely when working online. That's because my gadget gives me good company.

I don't feel isolated and lonely as a work from home professional. When I am tired ot bored, I watch TV shows and movies and play games. I also go to trekking every year to freshen up.

From my experience with working as a freelance and for years I believe that it is very good for someone to have a bit of a distraction to hook up to especially when they have been on the job for a very long time.

It depends on the woek i am doing at home , if I am working online , I prefer working alone in an isolated area inside my room , because its more convinient and makes my work more faster without disturbance

Well I haven't personally had such kind of working experience but I believe it's almost the same with the time of the pandemic outbreak and lockdown.

It really hurt to an extent where you will be alone and will to talk to someone.

working from home is something I've been doing for a while and I don't get bored at all. I usually do a lot of work in the morning and afternoon then during evening I always go out to meet up with some people. Sometimes I also go to watch football matches.

I don't feel solated when working online. That's because I have always made peace with my soul at all times. I am indifferent about company. If I see, it is okay. If I don't, it is still okay.

Well I think it depends on individuals and the kind of work you do.

There are some kind of people or individuals who will always love to worked alone and from the comfort of their home depending on the job they do.

I don't live alone so I don't experience boredom most time that I'm working. I hate to be disturb when I'm working online, even offline, so sometimes I go out to silent place to work and only resume when I am through.

Though I am living with my wife and my children , I prefer working alone in the corner of my room because of the disturbance that might hinder my working online .

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back