What's new

Do you ever connect with competing businesses to work together?

Advertising your product on social media is one of the easiest things you can do. Sometimes there are local groups where people use to advertise their businesses and I think it is effective.
Yeah, I see some people that use WhatsApp group to advertise their products, I think that's a good idea to make your products and goods known to people.

It is very difficult for you to say something like this unless it is something that is going to benefit the two parties together. I am particularly open to collaborating with people if that is what is going to make the industry to continue growing.

It is very difficult for you to say something like this unless it is something that is going to benefit the two parties together. I am particularly open to collaborating with people if that is what is going to make the industry to continue growing.
I am as well and advocate of peace and negotiation . But sometimes you would have to step up Abit in order to stop the action of some order people because your interest is on the line.

you don't just copy people and do everything that they're doing. If you're copying successful businesses you need to try as much as possible to learn your own techniques the right way.

Well, there are many people who copy the strategy of many other businessmen and they do not become successful due to the fact that you must apply the strategy at the right time.

Well I haven't done such before, but I believe partnership in business sometimes can give the other a better direction to achieve it goals most especially when the othet business is financially weak.

Once in a while, it can help to work with competition. You should never reveal any weaknesses or insider secrets though, and this should be well communicated to your staff as well.

I believe that should be more like partnership in business and personal I haven't done that before even though it gives business enterprise alot of opportunities to be able to meet up to an international standard based on partnership performance.

Well I have not taken the step of having business together with business I am competing with. Actually I can do it because I don't take things serious but I will transact with you and still be competing. It is always interesting to have that happening.

Connecting with competing businesses in order to work together is not something that I will ordinarily do. I prefer to just go into partnerships with people that is going to make my own business better.

I believe that should be more like partnership in business and personal I haven't done that before even though it gives business enterprise alot of opportunities to be able to meet up to an international standard based on partnership performance.

There are many local companies that might form a partnership contract with an international company. However, this is something that does not happen that much in my country at all.

Once in a while, it can help to work with competition. You should never reveal any weaknesses or insider secrets though, and this should be well communicated to your staff as well.
Of course as a business person it is not advisable for you to review insider secrets of your business to competitors. You need to do everything for the benefit of your business in the future.

Actually no I haven't done that with my business but I believe there are some companies that always goes on mergers which will help them assist each other in terms of finances and also technical know how.

Being a business person also requires one to be pragmatic. If it means that I have to work closely with a fierce competitor, I would create that alliance, do the work and achieve the goals and go my way.

Competition is something we all have to deal with if you work anywhere, or in any type of business. But, there are times where it would be a good idea to work with some of the competing businesses in the area. Teaming up, or establishing a working relationship is better sometimes than actively competing with them.

I believe that the most important thing to look into is the nature of the competition that those businesses are having. If it's a healthy competition, it is something that can allow them to team up and have a better output in whatever they are doing but if it's not a healthy competition, it is going to be very difficult to work together.

I can't work with a competing business over anything. The business world takes competition very seriously and they are always trying to outdo you. I won't want to open up my business to a possible loophole that my competitor can use against me in future. I think it is not worth it partnering with a competing business.

Well working together with a competing businesses is not really easy because of the number of population involve, but if the business do pay with profit. There's no harm in trying.

No, I will rather prefer everyone stay where they are and of their business separately. I don't see myself working with my competitors, to achieve what exactly?

It is going to be a little bit difficult to connect with a business you are competing with or your close rivalry but some businesses does that to increase expansion of their services.

Why would I trust a competitor? I think it depends on what we intend to achieve teaming up together. If it is of a greater benefit, then I would not hesitate, but I would be very careful while teaming up.

Actually working with a very competing businesses to work together is not really easy but once you have the capital set to there level, it will go easily and fast with them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back