What's new

Do you ever connect with competing businesses to work together?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Competition is something we all have to deal with if you work anywhere, or in any type of business. But, there are times where it would be a good idea to work with some of the competing businesses in the area. Teaming up, or establishing a working relationship is better sometimes than actively competing with them.

I agree with you. Sometimes it is best to team up than each of you trying to work against each other. I have seen some business do this and it never works well for them. Working together means each of you will get customers and profit.

Competitor is always a competitor, you cannot be friends with your competitor in the world where dog eats dog. It is ok to communicate but you should avoid partnering unless you plan to take over that business

Competitor is always a competitor, you cannot be friends with your competitor in the world where dog eats dog. It is ok to communicate but you should avoid partnering unless you plan to take over that business
This is true. People will always have their selfish interests at heart, no matter how good you are to them especially when it concerns money. Competition is ok with me, as long as they don't employ illegal tactics to get you out of business.

I agree with you. Sometimes it is best to team up than each of you trying to work against each other. I have seen some business do this and it never works well for them. Working together means each of you will get customers and profit.

I do not think that each and every business would amalgamate with others and work together. There are many businesses that tend to work alone and never get into a partnership.

You have a very good point because there are some competitions that are unfavorable and it would be better to team up with them in order to extract necessary information to improve your brand's.

Where i used to work, we had lots of competition around us, but there are times where the work load might be too much for us, we would share it, to make the work load a lot easier.

It is requisite for each and every company to ensure that they engage in organising their staff to work as a team because that is what will project the image of the company.

Where i used to work, we had lots of competition around us, but there are times where the work load might be too much for us, we would share it, to make the work load a lot easier.

Well, when you engage in an organisation which competes with others, then you may have to deal with excessive workload as well. This could cause a lots of fatigue for many people.

It is really very difficult for two businesses that are rivals to each other to work hand in hand in any way. The business connections you make are for businesses that are related to your business and not the exact same type. Like a soft drink industry partnering with a bread baking industry.

It is really very difficult for two businesses that are rivals to each other to work hand in hand in any way. The business connections you make are for businesses that are related to your business and not the exact same type. Like a soft drink industry partnering with a bread baking industry.

Well, I have seen many businesses competing with each other when they are located in the same location. For example, some restaurants compete with each other a lot in my area.

Actually business is all about competition and productivity and it's very difficult to avoid and also to succeed, you need someone to hold you on.
I haven't tried it but I believe it's a good idea too.

I believe it's a good strategy to connect with people who are in the same business niche with you. Having such connection will help to get updated about latest thing about the business.

Teaming up to form one gigantic business would have been the most easiest as it could reduce high rates of competition. But at the same time this is not an easy thing because it is not going to be easy for you to team up with people you do not know to startup business together.
That is the only disadvantage and that is the reality.

Well, I have seen many businesses competing with each other when they are located in the same location. For example, some restaurants compete with each other a lot in my area.
That's just what I am trying to say if you read my post well. Companies that are actually dishing out the same kind of product cannot be in partnership because the idea is that they help each other in one way or the other.

Teaming up to form one gigantic business would have been the most easiest as it could reduce high rates of competition. But at the same time this is not an easy thing because it is not going to be easy for you to team up with people you do not know to startup business together.
That is the only disadvantage and that is the reality.

I think that forming amalgamation is one of the best ways to deal with challenges. There are many good reasons. When you have a huge team of experts, you tend to deal with problems in the best manner.

the only time I will agree to team up with a competing business is if my business is small. I can benefit a lot from a big business venture. Their popularity can even help me to succeed as a small business owner.

the only time I will agree to team up with a competing business is if my business is small. I can benefit a lot from a big business venture. Their popularity can even help me to succeed as a small business owner.
Even if your business is big, you can still benefit from from connecting with your competitors. You'll have access to right information at the right time. And you might even got recommendation from your competitors.

When it comes to business, no matter how much you feel you will be able to trust your competitor it usually is never a good idea to do so or get into working together with them unless, of course, you plan on taking over their business. Many businesses and their owners can sometimes put on a face that they want you to see and will often reel you in by working with you but away from all that, in most cases, they are trying to find out ways to compete with you even more and that can in some cases leave you with a failing business. Communication is fine, of course, there is no harm in that but letting them get to close and knowing too much about your businesses in a partner or working together way could be fatal to the success of your business.

It will be a great idea to collaborate and find a middle ground with business that you are competing with provided it will bring good leverage for your growth and advancement of your organization.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back