Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I've been using emulation for a long time now, but recently I've been thinking of using the Xenia program to emulate my Xbox 360 collection. I wouldn't mind going back to play Red Dead Redemption 1, but I also want to be able to stream the game if I want to, and with Xenia I can do that.

I did this last night, downloaded the xenia program and was able to set up Red Dead Redemption. I own the game on the 360, so no worries there. :D

Anyway, do you guys emulate any newer games from the Xbox 360/PS3/Wii/Wii U era?

I used to do it some years back and I can tell you that it's fun because you can to play so great games. But recently, I don't have the time to do it anymore. Generally, my gaming time have dropped drastically and as a result of that, I don't have the time nor the leisure to emulate games.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back