What's new

Do you continue to work with customers who were rude to you?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever done work for a rude customer multiple times? I myself don't like to work with or for people who were rude to me. If they provide good pay that's a different story, but if they're rude, I often don't work for that person again. Have you ever forced yourself to work for a bad customer? How did it work out for you?

Personally I don't care so much if you are a rude customer but the most important thing for me is that you pay me for my business product and services whenever you make purchase of them and that is the only part in the relationship that is going to keep us together.

Yes if they pay obviously there are many bad people on this earth we can't do much about it some people were pretty rude to me but I kept working with them since they paid me for my job

Personally I don't care so much if you are a rude customer but the most important thing for me is that you pay me for my business product and services whenever you make purchase of them and that is the only part in the relationship that is going to keep us together.

Well, I cannot tolerate a rude customer at all. In case if I encounter a rude customer, I would simply refuse to sell the product to that customer. As long as I do not sell the product, I am the sole owner of that product and I have the right to sell it to whomever I want.

Well, I cannot tolerate a rude customer at all. In case if I encounter a rude customer, I would simply refuse to sell the product to that customer. As long as I do not sell the product, I am the sole owner of that product and I have the right to sell it to whomever I want.

If it is a kind of product where you have the Monopoly in selling that particular product, I believe that you can decide to sell to any customer or not as long as you know that eventually everyone is going to come to you.

I don't mind rude customers as long as they are buying from me. If the customer has not been harmed by business, I do not mind working with him again. But if I had been personally attacked (including verbally), I would not do business with him again. I can accept rudeness but not personal attacks

I've not work for a rude customer for once. I wouldn't know how to feel if my online client was rude to me. There's a manner in which he's going to rude to me, I may reject to work for for him. I will not be disrespected by a customer because he will pay me for a job.

Some customers are always very disrespectful because they feel that without them patronizing your business, it is going to be very difficult for you to succeed and that is the reason why they are usually rude sometimes. But for me, as long as whatever they are doing is not harming my business negatively, I wouldn't care much about them as long as I'm getting my money from them.

I've not work for a rude customer for once. I wouldn't know how to feel if my online client was rude to me. There's a manner in which he's going to rude to me, I may reject to work for for him. I will not be disrespected by a customer because he will pay me for a job.

I think that it is much important to report to your manager if you encounter such kind of customer and explain the things in the correct matter to your boss. This may help you deal with complications involved with dealing with such kind of customers.

I think that it is much important to report to your manager if you encounter such kind of customer and explain the things in the correct matter to your boss. This may help you deal with complications involved with dealing with such kind of customers.

I have actually been in a situation whereby a customer was rude to me at one point and I had to report to my manager but my manager didn't do much to correct the customer but try to tell me that I should find a way to always deal with the customer to just ensure that I make sure that they purchase whatever they want to buy.

I have actually been in a situation whereby a customer was rude to me at one point and I had to report to my manager but my manager didn't do much to correct the customer but try to tell me that I should find a way to always deal with the customer to just ensure that I make sure that they purchase whatever they want to buy.

In many cases, the manager may be biased. So, they may not listen to you. They may be following the "customer is always right" rule very strictly and this is why they may prefer customers over their own workers, which may be a very bad thing. You may need to talk to your higher officials if your boss does not listen to you under this scenario.

I was referring to work online as a freelancer and facing a customer or client who's rude. If it's a common rudeness I can overlook to do the work, I wouldn't mind but if it's a rudeness which is too damaging, I will out the work.

I was referring to work online as a freelancer and facing a customer or client who's rude. If it's a common rudeness I can overlook to do the work, I wouldn't mind but if it's a rudeness which is too damaging, I will out the work.

The good thing about online freelancing is the fact that a customer may not need to face a really rude customer face to face, which could result in many bad consequences. Having said that, if a person encounters such kind of person online, then they could speak to the administration of the freelancing platform online and sort out the issue.

In many cases, the manager may be biased. So, they may not listen to you. They may be following the "customer is always right" rule very strictly and this is why they may prefer customers over their own workers, which may be a very bad thing. You may need to talk to your higher officials if your boss does not listen to you under this scenario.

Unfortunately, the only thing the manager was interested in was making sales for the business and I don't really blame him because he is under pressure to make sure that a certain amount of sales are recorded in the business on daily basis. This is so that he is not going to be put in a tight spot in his own job. I just have to find a way to manage whatever I could with the customer and conduct the sale.

The good thing about online freelancing is the fact that a customer may not need to face a really rude customer face to face, which could result in many bad consequences. Having said that, if a person encounters such kind of person online, then they could speak to the administration of the freelancing platform online and sort out the issue.
I will never have to deal with a rude client online either. Everyone deserves to be respected, if you cannot respect me, there's no need for us to start a work relationship. There will be friction between us because there isn't any form of respect in the beginning.

Yes if they pay obviously there are many bad people on this earth we can't do much about it some people were pretty rude to me but I kept working with them since they paid me for my job

Money is always going to be a big thing for me to consider in this kind of situation. Why I'm into business is to make money. So, the customers who want to be silly are welcome to be my guest as long as they keep paying. What I won't take is being rude to me and still end up not buying. I will swear for that particular customers.

Money is always going to be a big thing for me to consider in this kind of situation. Why I'm into business is to make money. So, the customers who want to be silly are welcome to be my guest as long as they keep paying. What I won't take is being rude to me and still end up not buying. I will swear for that particular customers.

In many cases, many employees may have no other option but to work with such kind of customers. In many cases, the customer may be more important to the manager and I think that this is wrong. A business owner should not discriminate against the workers and prefer customer over the worker.

You don't care whether you get insulted by a customer or client? No matter how they talk trash of you, you are not going to react? I like it that way since they said that customers are kings and should be allowed to act how they want when interacting with sellers, right?

You don't care whether you get insulted by a customer or client? No matter how they talk trash of you, you are not going to react? I like it that way since they said that customers are kings and should be allowed to act how they want when interacting with sellers, right?

There is always a limit to what I am going to be able to take when it comes to an insult. When it comes to just being rude, I can understand rudeness but I cannot understand being insulting and abusing me with words which is why I know when I'm going to call it and react in putting the customer in his or her place.

There is always a limit to what I am going to be able to take when it comes to an insult. When it comes to just being rude, I can understand rudeness but I cannot understand being insulting and abusing me with words which is why I know when I'm going to call it and react in putting the customer in his or her place.

That is the point that I am trying to make. There are some degrees of insults that you won't be able to tolerate no matter how you decide to look at it. It is not everything that a customer does that you will take seriously, but once they cross the line, I will have to stand up for my rights.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back