What's new

Do you accept cheque for your business?

I am not going to be accepting check in my business no matter what. If you want to pay then you should use a settlement method that is going to be completed at exactly that time.
The level of growth of a business will determine if you will be accepting cheque or not.
Very big conglomerate sccept cheques and that is basically what they do.

Well accepting a cheque in terms of business transactions is not the problem but how valuable is the cheque to your business and how it can be validated so as not to be scammed.
The cheque may be fake, there's possibility. I, personally, don't see the reason why a business still use cheque to make purchases. I can't agree with you. It's not much and it still affect us

As a business owner I don't really accept cheque as payment in my business, I only accept only transfer, because most businesses now don't like accepting cheque as payment in their business.

Cheque not being used frequently over here, instead of cheque to be accepted you can either use POS and withdraw with your debit card directly into the company's account . That is much more easier.

Well the world is becoming more modernize everyday and there are businesses that might not accept cheques because that they might see it as outdated.

Accepting check for your business most of the time is not worth the stress , though using check for busines transaction still works but its an old way of business transaction , but we have transfer payment nowadays .

The process for cashing out a cheque is so long and might be tedious especially if there were any errors discovered hence the reason for the increased preference for bank transfers and other digital means moreso as they're readily available.

There are many businesses that still accept cheques. In my country, it is still a traditional payment method. In fact, cheques are still being used in many developed countries as well. It is a favourite payment instrument for many people.
Wow that's very interesting, likewise my country, and I believe there are allot of other countries who accept cheque in there business, and I didn't see anything wrong in it.

The usage of checks as a form of payment may not be very common these days, especially since it is so simple to transfer money via a variety of methods, but if the check can be verified, I will still accept it in my business.

The use of cheque for payment of goods or services to a beneficiary is a good one,but sometime there could be delay in the confirmation of money being paid,reason most person would brefer cash.

I won't accept cheque for some reasons such as having to spend a reasonable amount of time to get the money from the bank. And someone can easily get scammed with this method when you find out there isn't money in the customers account. I will only take cheques from customers I can easily contact.

I don't really have any online offline business at the moment, but I think cheques are good way to receive payment, but it depends on your preferability though.

Personally if my opinion will be highly considered, I won't accept any cheque for business transactions because some of the cheques can be invalid immediately after the transaction and when the owner has left.

It's seems to be like the usage of cheque is being kicked at the corner now. A lot of business owners in my country don't feel comfortable accepting cheques as a means of payment for some reasons. It's either the cheques are bounced or there's no money in the account.
A lot of them prefer either cash payment or bank transfer.

Which one do you use?
Essentially, accepting checks in business is a decision that occasionally depends on the circumstances. When the opportunity presents itself, I will have to make sure to verify the validity of the check.

As far as I am concerned, check is also money, if you can pay me using check I'll definitely collect it because I see nothing wrong with that, as far as you can pay me it doesn't matter if it's cash or check.

This is not an everyday means of payment so I do that with exception because most people are not that civilized to know how to use cheques, talk less of using it to pay fo a particular stuff.

It's seems to be like the usage of cheque is being kicked at the corner now. A lot of business owners in my country don't feel comfortable accepting cheques as a means of payment for some reasons. It's either the cheques are bounced or there's no money in the account.
A lot of them prefer either cash payment or bank transfer.

Which one do you use?
Check acceptance now a days is very rare because everybody wants to receive their payments through accounts because that is much safe than to receive a check because that can be miss placed at anywhere so you can't take risk or some of the people try to receive their payment by there on hands that is more good.

Well I Actually think that the acceptance of cheques in business is a choice and sometimes is based on situation. when it arises I will try as much as possible to confirm the legidity of the cheque.

Why not?I accept cheques for exchange of my services because in my location those who patronised me are self reliable people who are mostly foreign investors and usually don't hold Cash for services. If at all I don't accept cheques, definitely my business would have crash since from the start

As far as I am concerned, check is also money, if you can pay me using check I'll definitely collect it because I see nothing wrong with that, as far as you can pay me it doesn't matter if it's cash or check.
There nothing bad in collecting check as a means of payment but the only problem is that most of the bank will delay you while trying to confirm the authenticity of the check

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back