What's new

Do you accept cheque for your business?

Dannyjax

Acquaintance
Aug 5, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It's seems to be like the usage of cheque is being kicked at the corner now. A lot of business owners in my country don't feel comfortable accepting cheques as a means of payment for some reasons. It's either the cheques are bounced or there's no money in the account.
A lot of them prefer either cash payment or bank transfer.

Which one do you use?

Actually the acceptance of cheques in business is a choice and sometimes is based on situation. when it arises I will try as much as possible to confirm the legidity of the cheque.

Though the use of cheques as a means of payment might not be very popular these days,especially when one can easily do a transfer through various means,but i can also accept it in my business if i can verify the cheque.

I don't usually accept checks or anything similar. I prefer my pay to come directly to me, either via a bank transfer, pay pal payment, or a payment right to my card if possible. I will use them depending on who it is, as I need to know the person really well in order to accept a check from them. Otherwise I prefer payment through services that will garauntee my money.

If cheques will be given to me for any business transactions, I must have to confirm the legidity in the bank before accepting business is not a big deal and always a way of payment for transactions.

We are innthe century where people prefer taking transfer to check because check do bounce sometimes and making transfer to customers is always fast and efficient.

Actually for now I don't have a business yet but I can't say that it is all businesses that accept cheques most especially the small scale businesses but the big scale businesses mostly accept cheques.

Actually for now I don't have a business yet but I can't say that it is all businesses that accept cheques most especially the small scale businesses but the big scale businesses mostly accept cheques.

There are many businesses that still accept cheques. In my country, it is still a traditional payment method. In fact, cheques are still being used in many developed countries as well. It is a favourite payment instrument for many people.

Actually using cheques is not a bad idea in dealing with business transactions but sometimes it depends on how good you are at identifying legit in fake cheques that will be offered to you.

There are many businesses that still accept cheques. In my country, it is still a traditional payment method. In fact, cheques are still being used in many developed countries as well. It is a favourite payment instrument for many people.
Well that is good for you in your country at least it is a very civilized country not like mine, most people are not that civilized to know how to use cheques, talk less of using it to pay fo a particular stuff.

Well that is good for you in your country at least it is a very civilized country not like mine, most people are not that civilized to know how to use cheques, talk less of using it to pay fo a particular stuff.

I do not think that it is about how civilised a country is. The fact is that cheques are being used in almost every country. However, the main issue is that cheques could get bounced and this could cause problems.

Cheque is not really y being used again. And like you said business don't accept cheque as a means of payment again, except in a special cases. Cheque is no longer use for business. It's now mostly use to reward those who participated in a competition.

I do not like accepting check for my business, I prefer to receive cash or better still ,I prefer bank wire. Sometimes ago, i received a check and it bounced.

I am not going to be accepting payment checks from just anybody in business. I have to first of all make sure that it is a known customer and they actually have proof that the money is there.

Using of cheques is no longer common and if I start a business I will not accept it. Technology has actually made financial transactions very easy and you can do that anywhere. It is even better for me to accept crypto than to accept cheque.

Well accepting cheque is not a bad idea but it depends on the kind of person though, for me I don't normally prefer cheque, I prefer to have the money sent directly to my local bank account.

Presently now we are in the modernize world where everything is done through digital means by using smart phones so using of cheque is not much necessary, it is seen as old technology now.

Presently now we are in the modernize world where everything is done through digital means by using smart phones so using of cheque is not much necessary, it is seen as old technology now.
Cheques and may not be necessary at some point, but in some aspects it is necessary because we cannot totally phase out the use of cheques in our transactions, most especially if it involves huge amount of money.

Well the acceptance of cheques in a business depends and based on how you run your business. it's not a bad idea actually but I most firstly confirm from the bank.

I am not going to be accepting check in my business no matter what. If you want to pay then you should use a settlement method that is going to be completed at exactly that time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back