What's new

Do you accept cheque for your business?

Cheques and may not be necessary at some point, but in some aspects it is necessary because we cannot totally phase out the use of cheques in our transactions, most especially if it involves huge amount of money.
Yes I get your point but things are becoming more modernize now and that cheque can be used in another form of technology now which I see that one day, one day they might forget about cheque.

Well accepting a cheque in terms of business transactions is not the problem but how valuable is the cheque to your business and how it can be validated so as not to be scammed.

Well accepting a cheque in terms of business transactions is not the problem but how valuable is the cheque to your business and how it can be validated so as not to be scammed.
The validity of the cheque should be taken very seriously because there are so many bounced cheques been sent around by fraudsters. You can only receive cheque from a trusted clients and not just from anyone.

Using of cheques is no longer common and if I start a business I will not accept it. Technology has actually made financial transactions very easy and you can do that anywhere. It is even better for me to accept crypto than to accept cheque.

Utilisation of cheques is still much common in many Tier 3 countries. Cheques are still being used by many people in my country, despite the availability of digital payment methods.

Utilisation of cheques is still much common in many Tier 3 countries. Cheques are still being used by many people in my country, despite the availability of digital payment methods.
I live in a tier 3 but cheque is no longer popular in this part of the world as it was about 10 years ago. A lot of people has actually adjusted to digital payment methods.

Yes I get your point but things are becoming more modernize now and that cheque can be used in another form of technology now which I see that one day, one day they might forget about cheque.

There are many forms of E-checks that are now being used. These kind of E-checks are used when the payer needs to pay someone who resides in a different country.

I am not going to be accepting check in my business no matter what. If you want to pay then you should use a settlement method that is going to be completed at exactly that time.
I quite understand where you're coming from. Some people can even issue fake check so, it's risky. Hardly can you a business who is accepting check as a means of payment.

For me I would say this, Any entrepreneur that would like to succeed in business must keep the business environment very condusive for each and every customer or client that comes in your business..

I would not accept such at all. Especially if it is coming from someone I barely know.

There has to also be a way of getting to verify it before I find it easy to accept such a payment method in business.

Depending on the nature of my business , I have never been in a position to accept chaque from someone . My business does not accept cheques. Everything are done with physical cash.

Personally I think the acceptance of cheques depends on how legit it's a d after it has been confirmed by the bank I operate with and based on some circumstances because alot of people have been scammed.

Depending on the nature of my business , I have never been in a position to accept chaque from someone . My business does not accept cheques. Everything are done with physical cash.

There are many businesses who no longer accept cheques because of invention of electronic payment systems now. Many businesses have started using them, but the usage of cheques is still much common than we can think.

If you know how many people you will meet at bank some times, you won't blame people for not accepting cheque. Let just make everything easy for ourselves, just send the money from your bank to my bank

It's seems to be like the usage of cheque is being kicked at the corner now. A lot of business owners in my country don't feel comfortable accepting cheques as a means of payment for some reasons. It's either the cheques are bounced or there's no money in the account.
A lot of them prefer either cash payment or bank transfer.

Which one do you use?
Nowadays it is not the time of using cheques, we have very new technologies which can be used as payment methods and these new technologies are much secure than old ones.

There are many businesses who no longer accept cheques because of invention of electronic payment systems now. Many businesses have started using them, but the usage of cheques is still much common than we can think.
Personally I haven't really used it before because every of my transaction is being carried out digitally and that is even the most easiest. Have you seen a business that accept chaque before ?

I am always open to different payment methods made available by my buyers and I do not reject any payment method at all.

I just check to know if it is legit or not before collecting m

Personally I think I won't love to accept cheque in my business only under serious circumstances because it's very stressful for you to get you money at the time you needed it. sometimes it may even be denied after the transaction is done.

Personally I haven't really used it before because every of my transaction is being carried out digitally and that is even the most easiest. Have you seen a business that accept chaque before ?

There are still many businesses in here that accept cheques. The thing is that you cannot make a thing obsolete so quickly, especially things like fiat currency notes or cheques that have been in existence for a long time.

There are still many businesses in here that accept cheques. The thing is that you cannot make a thing obsolete so quickly, especially things like fiat currency notes or cheques that have been in existence for a long time.
I don't think so, sometimes technology are always coming to take away things that are stressful. Digitalization has made it even easier for chaque to be abandoned for most business I know.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back