What's new

Do private sectors give pension in your country?

I have never seen any private business that pays people pension after retirement in my country. It's better to get a government job especially federal.

Some private companies also do it but it isn't called pension,the give out patting gifts to retired workers and it's in monetary form,huge amount that will settle the person.

I think that's mostly in European countries there are too many private companies that do pay pensions to their workers but it's not something that you can actually find in third world countries.
Giving pension to retired workers is always common in the first tier countries like Europe because they have a lot of private companies there And they value their workers well being after serving them.

Government institutions /companies offer pension to their members but I am not sure if private companies also give pension to their workers.

WHAT IS THE SITUATION IN YOUR COUNTRY?
In my clime what private institution do after an employee has given his service and retire,they give the retiring employee his gratuity and every other benefits that is suppose to come in is given along with the gratuity and it is one payment and that is all for the employee.

private sectors give pension to the employers who have worked for many years, possibly for more than 20 years. However, not all companies can give pension to is workers.

In my country some company once your at around the age of 45 will be getting maltreated, once your 46 you will be sacked and frustrated instead of being paid pension

No they don't. Although their salaries and wages are really high, it's best you use the money wisely so as not to regret it when you are old.

No they don't. Although their salaries and wages are really high, it's best you use the money wisely so as not to regret it when you are old.
Exactly they don't give, so while still working it would be best to invest on other things as well like you said. Things that would be a source of extra and residual income.

In my country, some of them pay; they're the ones that have been in business for long or value their employees greatly.
The reason why a greater number of them don't pay is because they pay better than the government agencies - way better in fact.
But seriously, this should be looked into. Pension should be compulsory for all employers of labour

I think it depends on the type or your position in the company , because my neighbor who retired as an engineer in a private company told me that he still get appreciation from the company every 2month

Yes, private companies in my country do pay have pension fund for their employees and they have the best pension because any employees get to receive he or her money at retirement unlike the government which you may not likely receive

I haven't seen or heard of that here in Nigeria o. But that's what they should plan to implement because the government cannot employ enough so for people working in a private sector should be given pension no matter how small it may be so they don't return home empty handed

In my country, no.
Although, I know of some companies that carry out some sort of saving fund for after retirement. I don't know if they still regard that as pension.

Government institutions /companies offer pension to their members but I am not sure if private companies also give pension to their workers.

WHAT IS THE SITUATION IN YOUR COUNTRY?
Am only very certain about government institutions.
private companies do not give pension to their workers after retirement.
They make have a kind of retirement package, but definitely not a pension.

The private organisations here do not have pension and retirement plans for their employees. If you will want to say for your retirement then you will have to consult other private insurance companies.

Most of the private organisations do not pay Pension what most of them do is to pay off the employees who retires or those that they lay off though it is usually very huge amount of money.

In my country, most private companies do not provide pensions to their employees, although they do offer better wages. Working for private enterprises has the advantage of allowing you to take care of your essential necessities while also preserving a portion of your money for investments in other side ventures.

The private sector does not give any kind of pension for various reasons. If you are working with that sector don't you will have to set out your own retirement plans completely on your own.

In my most private company or organisation don't pay pensions to their workers some sometimes just give them some amount after there services in such organisations

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back